• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I remember when I first found Toxic Shock.

Btw, who do you main in TBoI? @Kal

Toxic shock+Ipecac means you don't have to fight non bosses anymore lol

9A Nihilus whe

Cain/Keeper depending on how I feel.

Cain is easy, Keeper has an interesting gimmick

Havent read literally any of the other comments, since I didn't want to be biased.

Isaac can use items like The Mind and The Compass to find things that Voldemort has like horcruxes. Also, Blue Map would be able to find the room of requirement incase somehow voldemort stole an item or something, isaac could just get it back. I'll go through all the horcruxes.

1. The Diary. Isaac can use things like Scorpio, Serpents Kiss, or Common Cold to generate a poison to kill this one.

2. The Ring. Easy enough, just stab it with Sacrificial Dagger.

3. The Cup. Same thing again, use Dagger or Poison to destroy.

4. The Locket. Again, dagger or poison

5. The Diadem. Dagger or Poison...

6. The Harry. Isaac can kill Harry, easy.

7. The Snake. Sacrifical Dagger.

Theres also always Brimstone, Mom's Knife, Bombs, etc.

The killing part is easy too. He could deflect any projectiles with The Soul, and I think theres an item that makes him immune to lasers, which Avada Kedavra would count as. Even if not, with all those items, he gets something like 13 extra lives with a 50 percent chance of reviving anyway when out of extra lives. Also he has flight and stuff.

Pretty much a stomp

Poison is not a weakness of the horcruy, the basilisk poison is the scary thing that can destroy souls.

Also, the two things would be:

1 How does he get to stuff like the island where there is the ring

2 What stops voldy from mindhaxing? Thats what he does

Passive time slow/stop, passive 9-A damage, and constant petrification, among other things.

Back