• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isaac Newton (Petals of Reincarnation) vs. Kaladin Stormblessed (Stormlight)

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
I'm taking a break from studying to enjoy myself today, thought I'd post a match since it's the least stressful thing I could do on the site.

Saw the powersets of both of these guys and thought a match would be interesting.

Both are standing 10 meters away from each other at the start of the match. This is Kaladin as of the end of Oathbringer, Newton at his strongest in his series. Speed is not equalized, characters have no knowledge of each other when the battle begins. Battle takes place at Thayleneth; the city is empty besides them but still has infused spheres lying around. Kal starts with enough spheres to last him for a few minutes if pushing himself.

Kaladin Stormblessed -

Isaac Newto -

Inconclusive -

Newton Petals of Reincarnation
Antti-hakosaari-kaladin

Newton's apples have a range of 4 meters, and although he can throw them it leaves him pretty open, plus the apples have the durability of actual apples, so they are not that hard to destroy.

Newtpm dpes like to extend his fights though, both to find openings and to discover his oppenents powers, and if he does get Kaladim in this range he can easily crush him.

Interesting battle, i'll have to think a bit.

Back