• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is White Face Doomed?

I win via devouring the chaos from this thread and EEing both

ovo

Power Null isn't going to be a thing in a match where WF subatomizes by poking, so voting based on it is moot.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Power Null isn't going to be a thing in a match where WF subatomizes by poking, so voting based on it is moot.
...poking?

...... How?

Because Doom has 4-B durability at best here and doesn't have a key for 3-A durability.

Unless this is another case where 90% of what he can do isn't on his profile for some dumb reasons.

His prep stuff is probably not on the file. He's taken down tier 1s iirc, but idk about within a week.

Because Doom has 4-B durability at best here and doesn't have a key for 3-A durability.
Unless this is another case where 90% of what he can do isn't on his profile for some dumb reasons.
It actually is

Doom can still do a lot without prep. The fact that the losses on his file were considered fair should be indicative of that.

So...can we get to know what Doom can actually do with his prep below Low 2-C? Because right now Doom can't defend from sheer AP.

So...can we get to know what Doom can actually do with his prep below Low 2-C? Because right now Doom can't defend from sheer AP.
I'm curious too

I was waiting for an answer to this, honestly.

For a moment I thought this was Doomguy vs White Face

I'm both relieved and disappointed.

And Necro indeed. Time to halt this?

It's been almost a year, and I'm still curious about this lol

Back