• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this serious or is it some kind of joke?

"it should be common knowledge at this point that Garou is easily FTL after his Platinum Sperm fight, his Winged form is further into FTL territory after being boosted. He also has an extra set of arms, can adapt, and is far more skilled than Naruto." I can agree with that.

"And Naruto is scratching the surface of LS, trying to push him beyond that is unfounded." There are literal calcs putting just KCM 1 Naruto at 73x FTL.

"He barely dodged Madara's light fang (it sliced off part his rod), which is LS, and dodging a LS attack is not nearly as impressive as exchanging thousands of blows at LS in a tiny timeframe." The thing about this argument is that Madara's light fang is not stated that it's max speed is light speed. The databook only states it can move with the speed of light. That doesn't mean light speed is the fastest the attack can go. What makes this consistent is that countless other characters and jutsu's that are FAR inferior to Six Paths Madara have statements of going at the speed of light. The Raikage is stated to be able to go at the speed of light, Itachi's water bullets are stated to move at the speed of light. Let's just say for a hypothetical that the Raikage could go at 1x FTL, and Madara's light fang could go at 90x FTL. It would make everything I've said so far consistent. So no, Naruto barely dodging Madara's attack, does not mean he's "barely" above the speed of light.

"The simple fact is there isn't a single on-panel feat in the Narutoverse that matches the Garou/PS fight in terms of speed showings." Well technically, there are tons of feats if you just consider databook statements true (no reason, not to).

"Nobody needs to prove exactly how fast Garou is for him to win this but I've seen some calcs that put the PS/Garou feat at 4 x LS...I've always thought those dubious, but he doesn't need to be that fast to win here." With everything being said, 4x LS is NOT cutting it as just KCM 1 Naruto is calced at moving 72x FTL.

"Winged Garou low diffs Naruto and Sasuke at once." Nope.

''Well a fatigued Kid Kakashi literally cut lightning so lightning is definitely not a big thing. Itachi was also fatigued, going blind, dying and holding back in that fight so not to sure it scales. There’s tons of data book statements for LS such as Darui’s Laser Circus which many people can react to, and the Raikage’s speed, etc.''

''People aren’t ready for the Naruto > CF Garou scaling.''

source: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/monster-garou-vs-naruto-2271616/

The higher speed calculation in Naruto verse is 2x FTL, while Monster Garou is 4x FTL. Cosmic fear is massively FTL+.

Threads slagging off comments from other battle boards isn't allowed.

If it bothers you that much, then try to ignore it.

The 72x FTL Naruto calc is wrong 🗿 I redid it but actually correct and it’s more like 3-4x FTL if you think Ay is LS.

Back