• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this Outerversal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transcending the concept of space and time doesn't really grant 1-A since not every verse uses the same axiom of spacetime in all the highest interpretations cause it's pretty easy NLF otherwise 1-A would be littered to the brim. I.e. (outerversal Minato with flying ryjin would be a thing. Lol)

Last edited:
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Can you be more specific?
Transcending the concept of time and space was never stated to be an NLF in the FAQ? And also, is what I said even 1-A? (the thread I am arguing)

Transcending the concept of time and space was never stated to be an NLF in the FAQ?\
I don't think it needs to be stated, as NLF states "This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated)."
And also, is what I said even 1-A? (the thread I am arguing)
And I don't see any argument other then the originals post that argues 1-A, which we've already discussed and debunked

And also, is what I said even 1-A? (the thread I am arguing)
No, we don't upscale characters or anything just because they have mentioned concept, it's solely depends on said fiction, if they treat or explains concept in a way that it can be Tier 1, then it'll be, if not, then it won't be.

Also, we have page over conceptual manipulation, it'll be better if you read through it, we have explained different types of concepts and how they differ from each other. It's merely a hax unless explained in the show in such a way that it can contributes to scaling.
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Can you be more specific?
he seems to be new here and don't know much about our standards and how we scale characters. I believe he just need a guidance.

"Without more evidence" wdym by that?
The FAQ addresses it. More evidence would be something like that even an infinite amount of infinitely larger realms wouldn't be able to reach the character or something like that.
It states "beyond dimensions" to be a NLF, not beyond dimensionality or concepts?
You're trying to argue semantics here. It's referring generally to being superior to either idea. It's not enough on its own for a 1-A rating.

I don't think it needs to be stated, as NLF states "This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated)."
What does that mean? I'm confused
And I don't see any argument other then the originals post that argues 1-A, which we've already discussed and debunked
My bad I meant that if my thread argument even means transcending the concepts

No, we don't upscale characters or anything just because they have mentioned concept, it's solely depends on said fiction, if they treat or explains concept in a way that it can be Tier 1, then it'll be, if not, then it won't be.
I meant to say that if what I said actually means transcending the concepts of time and space because that's outer in CSAP right?

And in mentioned context, wdym?
Also, we have page over conceptual manipulation, it'll be better if you read through it, we have explained different types of concepts and how they differ from each other. It's merely a hax unless explained in the show in such a way that it can contributes to scaling.

he seems to be new here and don't know much about our standards and how we scale characters. I believe he just need a guidance.
yes that's exactly it

How does this relate with this thread and concepts transcending?
Basically you said concept transcending stuff, without enough evidence to prove it is on the level of 1-A, but you concluded it was 1-A cause it has not been shown to have limits yet, and thats a no limits fallacy you did

Basically you said concept transcending stuff, without enough evidence to prove it is on the level of 1-A, but you concluded it was 1-A cause it has not been shown to have limits yet, and thats a no limits fallacy you did
But isn't it true?

Because dimension is a property of space(meaning that dimension is space)

And trascending the concept of space will be equal to trascending the concept of dimension.

And trascending the concept of dimension means you are beyond any dimensions,even infinite dimensions.

Because the concept of something is beyond all the forms of that something.

And trascending the concept of dimension means you are beyond any dimensions,even infinite dimensions.
Why’s that? If the concept of space has been shown to encompass 11 dimensions only, why should it encompass something like a hyperverse? A concept is an abstract essence that shapes a part of reality, so the concept of something scales to what it has been shown to shape. That is, unless we have supporting evidence for the transcendent nature of said concept.
Because the concept of something is beyond all the forms of that something.
Nope, that’s only platonic concepts. If the concept of space is dependent in nature, it scales to the number of dimensions on context. If the concept of space is transcendent in nature, it scales +1 dimensional over the number of dimensions in context.

Nope, that’s only platonic concepts. If the concept of space is dependent in nature, it scales to the number of dimensions on context. If the concept of space is transcendent in nature, it scales +1 dimensional over the number of dimensions in context.
Why are Platonic Concepts that?

And is what I said even mean transcending the concepts of time and space about this thread because I know it's Outer in CSAP

And is what I said even mean transcending the concepts of time and space about this thread because I know it's Outer in CSAP
Can't speak for other sites, but for VSBW being beyond time and space is just a +1 dimension thing without more to it.

because I know it's Outer in CSAP
Then use the CSAP site to assess the character in question while speaking respectfully. VSBW differs on this point, and there are standards (which are pointed out here, by the way) that reject this type of scaling philosophy. There are many threads regarding not using Platonic Concepts, many threads (and recent ones) that explain how we, in general, scale characters at this high level. Which approaches and criteria should be met, and all of these factors.

Looking at your original post, you publicly asked whether it adhered to our standards. You received your answer there and still insisted on proving them wrong by referencing other site's policies and standards.

Do you not comprehend the absurdity of that type of conversation?

Then use the CSAP site to assess the character in question while speaking respectfully. VSBW differs on this point, and there are standards (which are pointed out here, by the way) that reject this type of scaling philosophy. There are many threads regarding not using Platonic Concepts, many threads (and recent ones) that explain how we, in general, scale characters at this high level. Which approaches and criteria should be met, and all of these factors.

Looking at your original post, you publicly asked whether it adhered to our standards. You received your answer there and still insisted on proving them wrong by referencing other site's policies and standards.

Do you not comprehend the absurdity of that type of conversation?
But it just doesn't make sense. How can Outerversal here be bound by some form of dimensionality while transcending dimensionality isn't Outer?

How can Outerversal here be bound by some form of dimensionality while transcending dimensionality isn't Outer?
Because not all dimensionality is created equally. Transcending the dimensionality in a 12D verse isn't automatically better than being 100-D in some other verse.

But it just doesn't make sense. How can Outerversal here be bound by some form of dimensionality while transcending dimensionality isn't Outer?
Because the terminology you are using is not even universally defined through all verses.

Because not all dimensionality is created equally. Transcending the dimensionality in a 12D verse isn't automatically better than being 100-D in some other verse.
But is it true that Outerversal is still bound by dimensionality? Why?

You asked the same question twice. I don't think anyone or Deagonx will repeat their points for you. You even quoted the answer to your question.

@Deagonx Do you see any importance to keep the thread open? Because I feel this is simply a thread to waste everyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back