• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this fair already? Kratos vs Sora

Keyblades of chaos byd2o8njf-fullview

-speed equalised for obvious reasons.

-power of hope Kratos(kratos has access to all his powers and weapons from Ascension,GoW1,GoW2,chains of olympus and GoW 3)

-Sora has access to all his abilities from KH1,KH2,CoM,DDD,KH3.

-3A vs 3A

-battle takes place in Olympus.

Okay, Kratos will just try to tear Sora part as usual, but Sora has experience with this sort of opponents already, so he´ll just try to keep his distance, which will work well here as Sora outranges, Kratos still has the AP, however, so this should be fair enought.

Okay, Kratos will just try to tear Sora apart as usual, but Sora has experience with this sort of opponents already, so he´ll just try to keep his distance, which will work well here as Sora outranges, Kratos still has the AP, however, so this should be fair enought.

It only applies to darkness IIRC, however, anything beyond that is just NPi that's not hax.

If the battle starts with them facing each other then Kratos could just petrify since he sometimes leads with Medusa's Gaze. Unless Sora has resistances I'm not aware of.

Sora doesn't resist petrification, but he resists transmutation, so he can get rid of it quickly.

Anyways, as this is composite Sora, he starts with passive power null (which basically turns into invulnerability) at the start of a fight

Kepekley23 said:
Kratos leads with Petrification only if he is facing multiple enemies.
Well if that's the case then he's definitely in a tighter spot now. But is Sora really around baseline cause Kratos has a hefty enough scaling chain that he could one-shot or at least severely injure should he land an attack. That and the fact that Sora distancing himself wouldn't be too much of a problem for Kratos since he could quickly close that distance.

I can definitely see Kratos landing some lethal blows at the beginning of the fight which could possibly allow him to take down Sora but I'll wait for more input from Kingdom Hearts supporters.

Sora is almost baseline 3-A, but he still has Second Chance and Once More to not just die should he be caught in a combo.

Anyways, as said before, Sora leads with Power Null, which allows Sora to see the strategies of his opponents without having to worry much of the damage until it wears off, note that this also nullifies even normal attacks (See the Platinum Card on his profile).

Sora also can heal himself back to peak with items or cast Curaga.

While Kratos can close the distance gap, it really depends on how well he can fly (As flying is one of the most basic ways Sora fights, especially considering he can just teleport around).

Worst comes to worst,Kratos could just slow down time and close the gap once he realizes that trying to do so normally is far too troublesome. The fact that he can continuously come back from death means that Sora is gonna have a hard time putting him down. Eventually, he's either gonna land a hit or use an ability that will screw Sora over once the Power Null wears off.

He can also reflect most of Sora's attacks with the fleece so a ranged battle wouldn't be too much in his favor. Well that's my two cents at least.

Sora has Immortality negation, so Kratos may not be able to even come back. he also resists time manip, leading into that just being a waste of time, and finally, he can teleport right behind him to attack or even ignore time stop resistance with Lethal Frame.

Anyways, apparently Keyblades have conceptual attacks, so Sora may actually stomp here.

Remy the wolf said:
this should be closed , since Kh is getting a low multiverse level upgrade .
Kratos also has a 2-C key but of course, that would depend on how far above baseline Sora is.

Doesn't Kratos also massively upscale from baseline? AFAIK his scaling chain is pretty massive.

He scales above the entirety of the franchise at this point but I will admit that it can be offset by some characters being comparable. The part I'm at least sure about is:

Hope Kratos>>>Fear Zeus>End of GOW3 Kratos>Zeus>>>Poseidon>Hades>=Atlas>Kronos> Uranus~ 2-C.

I didn't throw in the rest since I'm unsure about where they fit in the chain.

Back