• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this fair already? Kratos vs Sora

ZephyrosOmega said:
Yeah that's about how it is.
Though there is the matter of the Fates being stronger than anyone in the mythological world in a statement by Barlog. Not sure how that could fit into the scling chain honestly.

yeah , kratos has a multiverse level key , but since kh is getting a upgrade , we should proboly close the thread so we can start fresh once sora gets his upgrades , considering this thread is using a universe level kratos vs a universe level sora , we should make a thread using the multiverse level of both characters.

Though from what I understand the 2-C key might actually be from them scaling above Norse Era Kratos, which would put them at at least 4.5x baseline 2-C. Which means it's a stomp regardless.

Remy the wolf said:
stomp for who?
The guy who has a pretty long scaling chain that starts at characters who massively AP stomp the strongest 2-C from the other verse i.e. Kratos.

Sora would also basically upscale from the rest of his verse, as the tier 2 stuff they would scale to is pretty casual, and done from the weakest variant of himself technically speaking.

And I'm sure the AP gap has to be of at least 7.5 for it to fall as an AP stomp.

Bobsican said:
Sora would also basically upscale from the rest of his verse, as the tier 2 stuff they would scale to is pretty casual, and done from the weakest variant of himself technically speaking.
And I'm sure the AP gap has to be of at least 7.5 for it to fall as an AP stomp.
That would be the case it this wasn't Tier 2. If KH truly just scales above baseline then even a 7 universe difference means an unquantifiable but likely massive gap (especially considering that the space-times in question were likely very far apart, being on difffering branches of Yggdrasil after all) between GOW 2-CS and themselves.

"likely" doesn't mean we have to assume that's the case, however, and IIRC matches in tier 2 just take number of universes as a simple AP gap, that would be the case when doing a match between a Low 2-C and a 2-C, but when it's a 2-C against another... yeah, that's not relevant.

Bobsican said:
"likely" doesn't mean we have to assume that's the case, however, and IIRC matches in tier 2 just take number of universes as a simple AP gap, that would be the case when doing a match between a Low 2-C and a 2-C, but when it's a 2-C against another... yeah, that's not relevant.
The distance between universes might not be constant though. In one verse, World A, B and C might be 1,000 light-years apart from each other. In another verse, World C and D could be 100,000 light-years apart so destroying both in a single blow would need far greater power than destroying the former three. But if the wiki has that stance then I can concede.

Okay, in the end this match has to wait, of maybe be redone entirely later on as the forum move is happening soon and no staff member wants to bother giving input anymore on the KH CRTs...

Back