• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this character is untouchable?

This char is 2-A but his causality is High-1B. So, any no High Hyperverse level char can't do anything to him?

Nani? I can't understand the compatibility between the High 1-B causality and 2-A character. Can you explain it better?

We are as causal as 11D if I remember well, but the infinite dimensional causality is beyond my imagination. Generally the High 1-B causality shouldn't affect anything at all. The answer is no.

Depends. Are we talking about causality manipulation? If yes what can it do?

The potency is really high, but the capabilities may depend.

If it's just causality manipulation, all High 1-B who can bypass this should stomp.

How does his causality manip work? If he has to use it, he can just be beat by someone killing him while he doesn't notice, or something.

There's also acausals and stuff.

This char (2-A) is avatar of High 1-B being. He operate on High Hyperverse system of cause and effect not 4D.

That in itself would probably count more for acausaliry than anything else, as that's not really the manipulation of causality.

Not necessarily. I'd need to know the specifics.

Oof, I didn't notice that the causality was Causality Manipulation.

RIP Skalt711

This char only has 4D body. Anything else is High Hyperverse. Only other avatars can take interaction with him, because they also operate on infiniteD system of cause and effect

@Hykuu I created this char

@Seventy96 If not stated otherwise, every character that is placed on some hierarchy works accordingly to its rules. It includes the causality of the hierarchy: 5D character can work according to 9000D hierarchy, which means that it has 9000 dimensions. Except that 5D is resistant to lower-dimensional structures. 4D may affect 5D if it was somehow placed in the same 5th axis as 5D char, but that would be more of luck ;)

My answer is no, your char can be affected by another non-avatar 4D

I'm sorry for the stupid answer, I'm newcomer at the causality theme.

I mean if you're writing you can write it however you want. I wouldn't try to adhere too hard to vsbw stuff for writing purposes over just writing a compelling story.

Back