• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this bomb 1 ton of TNT?

That feat looks like it should be fragmentation of soil too. Maybe it's just the calc that's bunk.

Still seems to be a discrepancy between an irl explosion equivalent to 1 ton of TNT and 1 ton of tnt equivalent feats here.

Do we have building level requirements like in the way we have island and mountain level requirements?

https://prnt.sc/qvyau0

someone in the comments of that calc seemed to have a problem with it as well and they posted the colored version of the scan. It clearly looks like dust being kicked up to me, I don't know if fragmentation was the right way to phrase it.

Regardless I feel like there's something way off about the damage value if that tiny crater has an output of like 1.6 times that of the MOAB .

He used fire and the color was darker than the ground, if anything that further supports vaporization. Size and AP don't need to be related. Fragmentation requires a paltry amount of energy when compared to things like vaporization or even pulverization.

Back