• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base.EXE would stomp Captain Marvel in her Binary form.

His durability high passes Captain Marvel in her Binary form and that Base.EXE bascially managed to go one to one with Mega Man.EXE and its been known his attack power is higher than Mega Man.EXE.

Base.EXE's normal speed can be exceeding at the speed of light, can fight on par with MegaMan.EXE, who incapacitated Geo Stelar and ran through the entire Cyber World in a short amount of time in the manga and has defeated at least 100 NetNavis all at once in 0.02 seconds) | Massively FTL+ and in that since he is faster than Captain Marvel.

All of Captain Marvel's feats are mostly Solar System, or planet level unlike Base.EXE who is mostly low-Multiversal level...

So in a nutshell Base.EXE stomps Captain Marvel in her Binary form...

(Also its said in her page that the black hole feat is debunked and not used)

4-B means that they are both solar system level in this fight. Bass' low multiverse feats are not being used.

Speed is also equalised.

Oh! sorry...Then I should reconsider my initial thought then...

But still...would Captain Marvel in her Binary form be able to handle Bass.EXE's feats? I still have a feeling that Bass.EXE would be able to beat Captain Marvel.

Bass is 4-B since in base (heh) form, he's already superior to base MegaMan.EXE who has fought Geo Stelar in the crossover before any 2-C feats came to mind. Same for ProtoMan.EXE. Also you sound like they've been downgraded too mind you.

Shadow-Ragna said:
Oh! sorry...Then I should reconsider my initial thought then...
But still...would Captain Marvel in her Binary form be able to handle Bass.EXE's feats? I still have a feeling that Bass.EXE would be able to beat Captain Marvel.
Marvel's 4-B feats are kinda stronger than the Mega Man ones

VioletVoid100 said:
Bass is 4-B since in base (heh) form, he's already superior to base MegaMan.EXE who has fought Geo Stelar in the crossover before any 2-C feats came to mind. Same for ProtoMan.EXE. Also you sound like they've been downgraded too mind you.
He doesn't have a "base form" really. Even without any upgrades he is still superior to Gospel

@Bruce Yes he does lol. And that's only later on in the game. Before that (Plus the manga helps too) is that Bass is seen to be only stronger than Hub and Proto.

Back