• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Some time ago Ant asked me why the Max level varies so much, so I told him that I am working on a Blog to answer this, it is ready:

Well, keep in mind that all this means that apart from the verse having a defined universal system, Mass-energy conversion calculations can also be made, since Morphosos/Elementium, Turbo energy and Connect-Tek follow the principle of extracting and transforming energy into matter.

Also, it would be useful if a verse page is created in which this explanation blog can be linked to.
Yes, it's already done a Sandbox, I'm just doing some profiles before I published it, I had to do the Max and the others (Elementors, Makino and Dread) first to have a scale before doing all the other secondary ones, plus I had to look for the episodes of the classic series in English

'Kay so to qualify for a UES as per this page:

Limited Energy Systems only scale one type of attack type to the same power level, like say, all fire attacks are the same power level, but the other types of attacks and physical strength are not the same power level

Non-Physical Energy Systems scale all supernatural attacks to the same power level but not physicals.

Universal energy Systems scale both physical and supernatural attacks to the same power level.

Kay so for the Reboot side of things...

Can channel power through his body to amplify physicals- CHECK. Blue Turbo Energy seems to do that perfectly

Uses one source of power for energy-based attacks (OPTIONAL CONDITION)- CHECK. The Energy Beam scans look decent on that front as well.

Attacks get a linear power boost in accordance with the amount of energy absorbed- CHECK. As per your blog, the more power Max expends, the more powerful his own attacks get in a linear fashion

Gets weakened when the power source is drained from excessive use- CHECK

Reboot seems good so far at a glance. Time for the Classic.

Channeling power through body to amplify physical strength- Check. Converts Adrenaline into physical strength

Linear increase in power in accordance with increase in the power source: Check. Berto straight up states that the higher the thrill, the higher his power increases. The isotope thing helps massively too.

Can be used for other elemental powers- CHECK. Fire, Water, Air and Earth.

Loss of energy source results in not just power loss, but also being weakened vastly to near death- CHECK.

Yeah I think this is fine.

Last edited:
Classic
is based on the principle of converting energy taken from an individual and converting it into a physical object through a process, or absorbs matters and rewrite it to turn things like the ground into metal (this only applies to morphosos/elementium)

Reboot
because it is based on the principle of manipulating the matter of the Ultralinks that allows it to even make a Hologram tangible with mass or intangible without mass, being the turbo energy capable of being manipulated to form heat and water

Connect-tek can create matter from nothing (Alex and Rayne's Armor) by empowering its matrix with a Energy source.

there is more example in this one where ultralink based technology is used to converting people into energy/turbo energy, and it is even likely that the Alphalink converts entire worlds into energy that is then stored in the Makino's core unit (Connect-Tek scale to this since it is based on Makinian technology)

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. This can probably be used then.
Also, it would be useful if a verse page is created in which this explanation blog can be linked to.
So about this...

Yes, it's already done a Sandbox, I'm just doing some profiles before I published it, I had to do the Max and the others (Elementors, Makino and Dread) first to have a scale before doing all the other secondary ones, plus I had to look for the episodes of the classic series in English
Thank you to everybody who helped out here. This can probably be used then.

So about this...
I'll post it later (maybe today or tomorrow) when I finish the other profiles of the reboot, to at least have a part of the complete verse

Now that I think about it, there aren't many feats that can be calculated using Mass energy conversion.

so it doesn't matter too much

Never mind. Would somebody be willing to create better organisation for the calculations section in the verse page in question please?

Yes, it looks good. Thank you.

The character image gallery links looks pretty bad though. Maybe you could use the One Piece page formatting as a template to improve them?

Thank you. The first tabber looks good, but the reboot era galleries still look messy.

Okay. Perhaps new ones should be found then?

Well, the image gallery structure currently looks pretty awful, so preferably try to not take too long.

So should we close this thread now?

Back