• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is the blood you spilled truly for the greater good?

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Under an eternal sunset, a battlefield lay. Bodies upon bodies, destruction upon destruction, all as far as the eye can see... and in the center of it all, stand two figures.

"...Tell me." The first figure said, their voice shaking. "...Was the blood spilled here today truly needed...?" Tears nearly fall from her eyes, yet she stays strong. The one in-front of her stays silent, before responding.

"...Yes. For a better world, blood must be spilled." The man said, but the girl did not understand.

"But if that's the case... was it truly worth it? Is it worth taking away the lives of others...? Ones whose families wouldn't be able to see again? Their happy endings... gone just like that...?" The girl clenched her metallic fists. "Tell me... Is the blood you spilled truly for the greater good?!" The man's expression changes to one of anger.

"You remind me of a man I once knew. That man was ignorant and childish, and just like him, you will keep on clinging onto your foolish ideals... So you will die just like him for the betterment of the world!" The man draws his blade, a pitch black sword. Likewise, the girl gets into a fighting stance, preparing for the battle ahead.

The two figures staredown under the eternal sunset, preparing to fight for their ideals.

The Lonely Dictator

vs

The Auto Memory Doll

Rules:

• Both characters are at 9-B. Abyssion has the Extractor whereas Violet is barehanded.
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character, but both are serious about winning.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win only.
Music:

Neutral Theme

Abyssion's Theme

Violet's Theme

Score:

Abyssion: 1

Violet Evergarden: 1

Inconclusive: 1

AbyssionLooking

Violet

I am moderately disappointed.

The title fits Jack pretty perfectly.

Oh well. I'm assuming Absolute Precog requires Aura to actually work?

It also fits Abyssion perfectly, soo...

Also yeah, Absolute Precog needs Aura to work.

So, Abyssion has been a general all his life, fought skilled warriors like Linx and Omen, and his sword gives him much better range in comparison to Violet.

She's also quite skilled, but I'm pretty sure Abyssion edges out.

Don't forget Violet has superior durability, and they both have similar levels of stamina, but counting your vote. 1 - 0 - 0

Above baseline, though I'm not sure to what degree. Is should be in the calc though.

Yeah, I saw. She can tank some pretty hefty attacks. I think I'll be inconclusive. Since Abyssion could wear that durability down over time with his stamina or she can actually beat him at some point since she can dish out quite a few hits. Seems to be what comes first, really.

I think Violet can take this due to having much higher durability, while she can actually hurt Abyssion here.

Back