• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiverse 2-A

Well... I have some questions about Tier 2 stuff, is it possible to reach tier 2-A without having infinite line quotes or anything of infinite size? For example, we have 54 Universes and they are all separate space-time with several dimensions, having size below 2-C, a certain character goes there and changes the past and creates a multiverse with 54 Universes in another timeline (all dimensions are the same as the macrocosm and everything the same ) only the difference is that the timeline is different from the other, everything that happens in that line does not affect other lines, with that in mind it is possible for such an incredible multiverse to reach 2-A without needing line quotes infinite timers or something?

As I’m sure you’re aware, I’ve been arguing that the timeline that holds the 54 universes is low 1-C and I still stand by that.

but a skeptic could argue it should only be 2-A by saying an uncountably infinite amount of timelines (uncountably infinite since time is a continuum) is nothing more than 2-A.

Well, Rimuru got "likely 2-A" rating for something like this iirc- I don't know if this is a whataboutism lol. So this means that we consider infinite spaces with more than one L2-C structure as "likely 2-A" sometimes.

But for me, it is more accurate to consider it as 2-A in terms of range, rather than directly as 2-A.

As I’m sure you’re aware, I’ve been arguing that the timeline that holds the 54 universes is low 1-C and I still stand by that.

but a skeptic could argue it should only be 2-A by saying an uncountably infinite amount of timelines (uncountably infinite since time is a continuum) is nothing more than 2-A.
Well, Rimuru got "likely 2-A" rating for something like this iirc- I don't know if this is a whataboutism lol. So this means that we consider infinite spaces with more than one L2-C structure as "likely 2-A" sometimes.

But for me, it is more accurate to consider it as 2-A in terms of range, rather than directly as 2-A.
Dragon Ball Super is the same way, where all Universes are separated by space-time and being 2-C each, every time any small event occurs creates a new timeline with 18/12 Universes, this timeline is closed from the others, nothing that happens in this other timeline does not affect the others, said by trunks to have a different time flow, basically this is how it is happening with Dragon Ball, I found very interesting comments in another thread about being 2-A through besides that it looks like DB has some chance, I've also seen comments that the timeline is low 1-C but I think that's too much, however 2-A looks quite attractive, too bad I don't understand any of that, otherwise I wouldn't make one topic updating DB, if someone who understands this could try to update the verse.

Back