• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is being flattened considered regen?

That's definitely just Toon Force in that case, but we do consider "flattening" or crushing to be either Mid or High-Mid in extreme cases like Kei Nagai.

It should be mid in legit cases, since you would be crushing the brain

Flattening bare minimum involved the crushing of all organs including the brain and breaking of all bones in the body

I watched the clip, and that's not regen.

Like, at all

Like, not even close, that's just him getting up from landing on a wall (With the assistance of Toon Force), but it's true you can get mid regen if you are actually flattened

being flattened is Mid regen. It crushes all organs and bones that cause fatality, but most importantly, the brain is flattened. The brain severe damage like that is considered Mid Regen.

However this case is simply room force and not regen. Johnny consistently shows lesser to this kind. This is toon force at best.

I was under the impression that regen simply entailed healing from parts of your body that are pierced, ripped apart, or had a piece of it disappear from the attack.

I agree with the others that say it appears to be a blatant instance of toonforce.

Not flattened at all. They were pushed into the ground, can even see the dirt around them indicating they were crushed in the ground, not flattened

Back