• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a very long time since I've seen any of the Iron Man movies. Monger has a good thing going with the range advantage and Lifting Strength in case Whiplash tries to wrap the whips around him and pull-- don't remember if he actually tried that in the second one. But Whiplash fought what I would assume is a superior version of Iron Man.

Alright yeah, trying to grapple Monger isn't going to end well for him. That mixed with Monger's range advtantage and flight-- which Whip doesn't have in this version-- makes me think that Monger has a better chance at winning.

Inconclusive, they are both trash tier villains.

No but seriously, they are pretty even. They both use knock off versions of the perfect arc reactor that Tony made at the end of Iron Man 2 so I'd say they are pretty even in the energy output department. But Monger can fly and has the strength advantage.

Overall Monger wins by a hair.

But it's still inferior to the perfect act reactor Tony made in Iron Man 2.

Going to vote for IM, is better armored (Mark I exposesses several human parts) and possesses ranged attack. Also, limited range is a relative weaknesses, it shouldn't be listened in its profile.

I mean...

Yeah, this thread wasn't even all "Iron Monger FRA", it just looks like he has the advantage here.

Iron Monger should take this, I think.

Yeaaaah. Just gonna reference the fact that while they're relatively similar, in 8-C form he has almost no armor, and the main reason Iron Man was having issues with him was that his mentality was falling apart. He also cannot fly in this stage.

Kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back