• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is something I just noticed on Iron Man's page

So under AP justification Iron Man has a feat of restraining Hyperion and flying him away to God knows where.

My question is that why doesn't this feat place Iron Man with that Armor in the Solar System range? Hyperion is a Solar System Level character and since Iron Man restrained him shouldn't Iron Man be Solar system level as well? Seeing as how Hyperion didn't immediately rip out of Iron Man's grasp and how Iron man was able to restrain him in the first place.

Unless there's context I'm missing from this feat (which I probably am in all honesty) then why isn't that mentioned on Iron man's page (The context behind the feat I mean).

And if this is a case of Marvel power scaling gone wrong then why hasn't this feat been removed from Iron Man's page?

WeeklyBattles said:
I believe Hyperion was High 5-A when that key was added, that feat should likely be removed
If this is the case then why hasn't this been brought up before?

Iron Man's High 5-A rating comes from scaling to a drastically held back Hulk and Red She Hulk's feat. He does not scale to Hulk given Iron Man's status as an underdog and Hulk and Thor's consistency to hold back all the time.

I was referring to both of them; Model 51 is basically a composite Iron Man suit who's strength also comes from the Hulk Buster. Anyway, Marvel comics are still very inconsistent so we can't just scale one underdog character to the top tiers based on 1 or two instances, especially if the top tiers were holding back.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I was referring to both of them; Model 51 is basically a composite Iron Man suit who's strength also comes from the Hulk Buster.
Then shouldn't his Hyperion feat be removed? Cause from what you said it doesn't look consistent with Iron Man's AP Level.

I don't see anysort of Hyperion scaling feats other than radiation countering. That sounds more like a hax feat rather than an AP feat. Anyway, Matthew Schroeder might be the best person to ask.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I don't see anysort of Hyperion scaling feats other than radiation countering. That sounds more like a hax feat rather than an AP feat. Anyway, Matthew Schroeder might be the best person to ask.
Okay I'll contact him about this thread

Ah, nevermind then. I suppose Weekly already took care of it.

Well there is some things I believer there is some to be added, like Thorbuster, or Uru Enhanced Bleeding Edge which can be 4-B, Phoenix Buster and Ziran Armour are Possibly Low 2-C. Just wondering. There is the Endo Sym as well.

Thor Buster was removed because thor busters power only works when Asgardians are present and can only be used against Asgardians. Additionally, even a drastically held back Thor won against Thor Buster easily. Also, be careful and avoid the Non-Canon suits. Endo-Sym is actually pretty featless iirc; it's the Superman Prime 1,000,000 of Iron Man suits; fans often assume of its great power, but lacks the feats to make it even worth mentioning.

Anyway, wasn't this thread concluded?

I remember it's only real feats was beating previous Iron Man suits when it went all Hulk buster on them

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Thor Buster was removed because thor busters power only works when Asgardians are present and can only be used against Asgardians. Additionally, even a drastically held back Thor won against Thor Buster easily. Also, be careful and avoid the Non-Canon suits. Endo-Sym is actually pretty featless iirc; it's the Superman Prime 1,000,000 of Iron Man suits; fans often assume of its great power, but lacks the feats to make it even worth mentioning.

Anyway, wasn't this thread concluded?
Endo sym is canon

I know Endo Sym is canon, but it really doesn't have any feats. But Last I checked, Galactus Buster among other things is non-Canon.

Back