• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was discarded because it was a group feat done by Thor, Wonder Man, Iron Man with Model 4 and Vision iirc.

Model 51 is a special case that I will discuss with Impress due to its nature.

Model 45 is fine, I can give you a few tips about the stats, have read too much about the armor myself.

A lot of armors are special cases and I'm the only one capable of handling them properly

Idk, wait until the next issue of Campell's Iron Man that should come out this month. Later you could make the armor.

On the war machine page, is there really any need for the iron patriot tab?

Also I like what Impress did with the equipment section. I thought we were doing that for Tony too?

Newendigo ended up making the Iron Man page on his own, I'll rework it to be more aesthetically pleasing on a later date

I will make a few additions to Bleeding Edge, namely this for resistance towards hacking (or disabling, idk) and this for further proof of Higher/4-B by focusing/absorbing energy (The fight with Magneto also has that).

Not all of it is base stats, one of the scans is just for his force fields UwU

Alright, I'm going to attempt to get this calculated, just letting you guys know

Not sure if it was already calced but I'm gonna go through with it to hopefully upgrade Model 13

...is that even calcable? It looks like he's buried under rubble of some sort, as if a part of the mountain fragged when reaching him. The page itself notes he's stuck in a pocket large enough to accomodate most of him, implication would be he was mostly unaffected (and also like, he's just straight up not in the armor)

...is that even calcable? It looks like he's buried under rubble of some sort, as if a part of the mountain fragged when reaching him. The page itself notes he's stuck in a pocket large enough to accomodate most of him, implication would be he was mostly unaffected (and also like, he's just straight up not in the armor)
I wasn’t sure if it was calculable either but it was worth trying at least, I was also thinking the size of fragments of the mountain would be determined in the calc and there was a scan of the reanimated mountains size compared to iron man before it broke (on the phone so I can’t post it atm but I’ll edit it in). I already requested it yesterday so I guess we’ll see if it can be calced

Edit: here's the scan I mentioned

Last edited:
Resistance to absolute zero should go under Ice manipulation.

Resistance to Ice should change to Cold.

And overall, just remove the manipulation part from the resistance section.

Also, shouldn't you give it a secondary tier with the Redoubler? Since it has a stated amp.

Was not that nuclear reactor stated to be 16,000 tons (Which is Class M) btw? At least according to the Marvel wiki, the armor apparently amped itself there too.

Also, should not you give it a secondary tier with the Redoubler? Since it has a stated amp.
Yea I just put far higher since it knocked out Fin Fang Foom, and I'm not sure if it would reach 8-A with a 40x multiplier (I may be wrong)

Was not that nuclear reactor stated to be 16,000 tons (Which is Class M) btw? At least according to the Marvel wiki, the armor apparently amped itself there too.
So should I put Class M with amplifications?
Resistance to absolute zero should go under Ice manipulation.

Resistance to Ice should change to Cold.

And overall, just remove the manipulation part from the resistance section.
Aiight. Thx for the corrections

Last I recall, Model 9 is around 14 tons scaling from Model 8, which is twice as strong as Model 7.

So 40x would be 560 tons, 8-A+, just a little bit above half 8-A.

I was thinking about it...
Should not Bleeding Edge have all the abilities of Extremis? Since it's a direct upgrade of it. Plus the armor's nature of being nanotechnolgy should allow it to replicate any of its previos powers (It already has many of its powers anyway).

Should not Bleeding Edge have all the abilities of Extremis? Since it's a direct upgrade of it. Plus the armor's nature of being nanotechnolgy should allow it to replicate any of its previos powers (It already has many of its powers anyway).
Ngl I thought every armor was gonna pick up abilities from the previous model but yea I agree with this

I think this sounds alright.

Also just placing it again. But considering extremis is considered "vastly superior" to it's predecessors, such as model 20, who is superior to past suits that upscale from model 16's Low 7-B+, shouldn't extremis and by extension bleeding after and armors afterward receive At least 7-B?

Think is fine the way they are now, the only profile I could give it At least 7-B would be Model 42 imo, due to one-shoting multiple Extremis Enhanciles with a taser, last I remember.

I will apply the abilities tomorrow, just want to see if anyone says otherwise until then.

Btw, I will start working on Prime Armor, the profile is currently not in need due to the revision already being technically finished, so it might take way longer to publish.

Anyways this is now lost its urgency so I longer have to stay on this thread.

Adios, amigos

Just wondering, So I'm still reading through comics for Model 45, and does it scale in any way to Armor Model 42, because it seems to be signifcantly lower than 5-A in terms of it's feats. And I'm wondering if scaling to 7-B via being logically superior to an armor like model 16. Also what was that about Armor Model 42 being "At least 7-B"?

Back