• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man vs Erza Scarlet

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Speed equalized in this battle of the armor changers. Armor 9 for Iron Man. Who wins between the adult male with a drinking problem and the teenage girl with a nakama problem? Bloodlusted. Can be taken away though if necessary.

IronManRender
Erza Anime S5
Ezra Scarlet

Nakama problem lol.

Well if we are using same tier of course I am not sure... Erza can ignore durabilty,but he has range and has more experience thou still she does have a huge arsenal there so I will go for inconclusive for now.

Considering his battle experience and opponents he is actually pretty good, comparable to Erza even thou her weapons would be problem since she could do more sever damage than him.

In particular the part where she ignores durabilty that could be a trump card for her,but not sure if Tony would attack her in close combat.

Doesn't Tony's computer analyse his opponent almost always before a fight? I'm sure he'll figure out that Erza's not much of a range fighter and keep his distance. Worse comes to worst, he could always just bombard the area with firepower, given he's bloodlusted.

Back