• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought all his suits had that tech, including that one?

Should I just change it to Mark 6 vs High 8-C Bakugo?

I apologize for my posting style. I just prefer to write out all my thoughts and cover all my bases before hitting send so I don't miss any details when I'm debating something. I understand it is difficult to read, especially for people with limited time. Sorry.

I'll vote Bakugou, he has better skill, AP nad Dura, can blow away Tony's projectiles, has more stamina, superior mobility and if he needs to hit Tony harder he might be able to KO with his Howitzer.

this is tony from IM2? i get confused with the marks and roman numbers (yes i know what they are called but i cant spell it)

yea he does he used it while he was drunk, i think if he lands that he can take the w, that mixed with all the missles he can use as distractions and a.i assistance corner bakugo

Wouldn't Bakugo just dodge it? It has the most obvious charge time of all his attacks. And Bakugo can just blow the missiles up before they reach him. And I don't think Jarvis is the best at fight pattern analysis for this Mark.

Also, it's not like it's a one shot or anything. It's only somewhat stronger than his hand repulsors, so I don't see how it's a viable win con?

His Unibeam is significantly stronger than the hand repulsors, as it has a more direct draw from his main chest reactor.

That's like me saying "Bakugo's gauntlets obliterate Iron Man because they're concentrated build up of his sweat, making them immensely stronger than his standard explosions."

Don't ask me, bro. I do know that the kid seems to think bullets and missiles are deadly enough to avoid/deflect as opposed to just tank, and any of these Marks mentioned have a lot of those, typically with a repulsor-based propulsion system if I know my MCU Iron Man.

Unsure what Bakugou's response to much better flight and repulsor blasts are, compared to Iron Man Bakugou is far more grounded.

Should Bakugou attempt to physically combat Stark with anything that isn't explosions he gets tossed around by Class M lifting strength.

Not voting yet, but leaning Iron Man at the moment.

My points still stand, with now more things added to my favour, thus my vote still remains in favour of Iron Man

It really wouldn't take much to bully Bakugou out of the sky since he doesn't have true flight or anything along those lines which is why it should be easy to keep him grounded, especially with Jarvis helping him out.

everything else said above also helps me vote for Iron man FRA

Also if you're gonna be like "Iron Man 2 Tony used", don't be an unfair guy and make it "Provisional Hero License Exam Arc Bakugou used"

I appreciate you making it so obvious this is a spite match so you can add a win on Bakugou's page, thus adding more and more bullshit conditions to restrict Iron Man from winning. Christ, dude...

Ok, let's get that bullshit out of the way. I am NOT trying to make this a spite match, in trying to make it actually FAIR. The last time this match was done, people gave three win cons for iron man, none for Bakugo, and completely disregarded anything he could do in favor of FRA. None of these conditions are bullshit or meant to make this a spite, I'm trying to be as fair as possible. Is it unfair to use same tier versions of a character? Would you rather I revert it to mark 5, who apparently doesn't even have half the abilities of a standard iron man suit?

High 8-C Bakugo is current Bakugo, would you rather he fight Mark 100 Iron Man? I don't give a DAMN about adding wins or losses or anything to anyone's page, I care about characters being represented fairly in a fight. You can't just completely disregard everything a character can do and call that a legitimate debate. You seem to have an incorrect notion about what I'm trying to do with this rematch thread, which is actually present the numerous arguments for Bakugo that never even were hinted for the last thread.

If a debate is going to be had, both sides should be allowed to be represented fairly. Is that something wrong? Is there an issue with that? Or should every debate just be a single presentation of arguments, followed by 6 FRA's and left in the dust?

Then why the **** do you suddenly specify (Iron Man 2) and shit?

It's poor decision making nonetheless, add to that you added votes for Bakugou in less than a second while you never added a single one for Iron Man to the OP, even if I were to buy this isn't purposely winfarming, it's not like you're helping your case here, mate.

In the last thread, Bakugo had no arguments presented for him and it was a borderline stomp. I try to make an actually fair rematch, where I present the numerous arguments for Bakugo that should have been used in the last thread, and suddenly I'm making it spite?

Nobody said a single thing about your argument, stop twisting words. You're adding extremely needless conditions to Iron Man and not counting votes for him, that's what I'm criticizing here

I used IM2 Iron Man because that's literally the only key where he uses this armor. Why would Endgame Tony be in Mark 6 armor?? That didn't make sense in the Deku thread and it wouldn't make sense in this one.

I added Inserts vote faster cause it was at night. The fight literally changed from mark 5 to mark 6, and you guys started voting while I was in class, then you called me a win farmer. Apologies if my schedule is interfering with adding votes that literally just showed up.

Again mate, poor decisions in general then.

Oh well, I apologize for pointing fingers and being presumptive nonetheless.

Tony has so many more options than just explosions, unlike Bakugou. Also, Jarvis can just analyse Bakugou and find a weakness to exploit. This on top of just bombarding Bakugou with sheer artillery or lasers that cut through armour on par with Tony's like butter.

Your win farming comment was absolutely not called for, bro. I have gone on record saying that I don't care about profiles at all. I care about arguments, not stupid win/loss ratios. If I really cared, I would be going after every single one of Bakugo's losses, but I don't. This match and the Azula match are literally the only matches that had the poorest representation of Bakugo, so I decided to rematch them so actual arguments can be presented rather than naming a stat and people going FRA, which happens far too often on this site anyway. I have several matches, including unfair wins for MHA characters, that I'm trying to bring up to have actual input.

If me just trying to give fair representation to characters is win farming, then call me Bobby Ray and get my tractor.

Mate, you're getting a sincere apology. Want me to beg on my knees next? Implication is drop it, I conceed I was wrong

Back