• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stop spamming.

I vote for Iron Man.

(Spoilers for Infinity War)

(Look away now)

(Come on now)

(Dude, just...)

(I'll give you twenty seconds)

He is now at 5-C because of tanking that moon and also surviving multiple full power hits from Thanos without dying. His new suit can also stomp Cull Obsidian, and hold his own against someone like Ebony Maw.

So yes, Gilded Guy dies.

We're not using that version of iron man, this is the version of iron man with the hulkbuster from age of ultron

Gilded Via better durability and Stamina.

even is Iron man got better intelligence and Equipment...

Still, Gilded can handle this.

First off, gotta love the pictures used to represent both characters. Iron Man first time utlizing the Hulkbuster that gave people goosebumps the first time they saw it, then Gildedguy dancing.

Second, yeah gotta go with Gildedguy. Both may have regenerating armor, but Gilded has way higher AP and Durability. Although Iron Man with F.R.I.D.A.Y. may give him issue as he adapts, Gilded's tanked large explosions before and the Repulsor Blasts shouldn't be too much of a problem. Plus with his high AP, what's stopping him from continously cutting down the Hulkbuster, seeing as it regenerates slower?

Back