• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lacku

He/Him
It's a shame we'll never get to see this match up in live action but at least they both have comparable stats so we can discuss how the fight might have went down.

(Mark 45 Iron Man is used and his lasers are restricted, Fight takes place at the Ten Rings headquarters, Speed Equalized)

Mandarin:
c53d81d54d3db5da6276e74059fe9a05b8e8a140.gif

Iron Man: Dinobot1996, Marvel_Future_Fight_Gamer, Colonel_Krukov, Darling_Aurora, Cimafranka133, Dalesean027, Lacku
87c6e95c3c352b621b873d4d2da2ac67dbd2dd21.gif

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I think Iron Man should take this, considering he seems more versatile and has the overall AP advantage (1.7631744 kilotons vs. Mandarin's 1.051 kilotons). If Iron Man can use his 7-B lasers, he should be able to outright one-shot Mandarin if he doesn't miss.

I think Iron Man should take this, considering he seems more versatile and has the overall AP advantage (1.7631744 kilotons vs. Mandarin's 1.051 kilotons). If Iron Man can use his 7-B lasers, he should be able to outright one-shot Mandarin if he doesn't miss.
To make the match up more fair I might restrict his lasers but I'll count your vote still

Back