• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Risotto Nero vs Zabuza Momochi

No Edo Tensei

No knowledge

No assistance

Everything happens in a rocky canyon with a river

And i'm am rooting for Risotto to win but i love Zabuza too

Uh..... risotto would instakill( I know zabuza is treated like a in human freak of nature but getting your brain completely destroyed is something he can't survive).

So I vote risotto

Depends entirely on how much Nero wants his opponent dead. If he doesnt aim to kill right away, he'd lose hard, but, he doesnt have any reason to not kill right away, he isnt interrogating or anything, so he should lead with a head destroying technique opposed to something to incap and weaken (The reason he didnt kill Doppio roght away was because he was trying to get info on the boss, Nero usually instant kills though due to his profession). Although range may be an issue, Nero's invisibly would probly get him in range.

Back