• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Irene's durability

Shouldn't Irene's durability in Dragon Form be High 6-C? Irene was standing just beside Erza when he sent the meteor at her, and the meteor is High 6-C. I doubt that her meteor is a suicide technique, so.. shouldn't she be able to survive it? Because it's silly for her to die from her own attack, which means that her durability in dragon form should be High 6-C

The silly suicide situation is the most likely also because she was easily cut through a crippled Erza.

Well, we all know the crazy nakama feats Erza does. Erza slicing the meteor has been accepted as PIS.

But Irene's Dragon Durability should scale, given that it is her own attack that she fires close to herself. If Erza wouldn't get a nakama boost and stayed down, it would hit everyone in the vicinity

This is old, but just for the sake of answering ya. Erza cutting through Irene is because of dragon slaying magic and not only her power so that argument is null.

What I think is that the simple fact of Irene using an outside source to perform the feat and the simple fact she could of just fly away before the meteor landed is the reason to why she doesn't have high 6-C durabilty.

Eh, I guess fair enough. Since the meteor is an outside source and she can fly away I guess it makes sense.

Back