• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Irene fights a Fiery Birb (1 vote left)

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's try this again.

Fairy Tail vs Digimon

The First Dragon Slayer vs The Firewall's Bird Dragon

-Base Irene vs File Island Birdramon

-Dragon Irene is allowed

-Speed Equal

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Irene Belserio: 0

Birdramo: 0

Inconclusive: 6 (Vin, Emperor, Anon, 1997, Schnee, Hst)

IreneRender1
Birdramon2

First off Happy New Year.

Secondly, Pretty sure she has things like Transmutation that would snuff out Birdramon if she used it.

Perhaps it would be better if I allowed her Dragon Transformation as well?

I mean she turned Hisui into a frog. I don't see why she wouldn't to Birdramon. She wanted to kill Erza personally and wanted Wendy's body so she didn't transmute them.

I will argue Transmutation GG in a minute. It's a win condition, but the assumption that Birdramon can do nothing beforehand is false.

Yes, but it is clear she attacked them normally by the knight's quote at the end. Meaning saying she always goes lolTransmutation is false by these very scans.

Okay, so the AP advantage goes to Birdy with it being 47 vs stronger than 24. I'm going to reread the fight with her to refresh myself on what she does.

Looking at her Acno fight, she immediately slams him from the side with a huge blast of enchanted air. It doesn't seem to have any travel time with the only hint being her staff glowing.

Okay, so first she used magic blasts but after getting overwhelmed she just possessed Wendy's body since she was so talented at Enchantment magic. Birdramon's not a human though, so she wouldn't want to possess it. After that, she raged out and turned into a dragon so she would probably just do the same here. Then she would have the AP advantage and win from there.

You realize Irene's only win condition is Transmutation right? And when Dragon Irene pops up, Birdramon only has one win condition as well. Not my best match sadly, but finding Birdramon matches is a pain...

Yeah, but where is she gonna BFR Birdramon to? Another country? Birdramon can just fly back. Space? Birdramon can just fly back. She'd literally have to send her to another dimension.

Good point, but doesn't Universe One require prep? And last I checked, she doesn't just use that in character. She has to take out Birdramon before she gets overwhelmed.

What if Irene does decide to possess a Birdramon duplicate? Doesn't that mean the fight goes on forever?

ThinkSmart

So this seems pretty inconclusive. Either Birdramon overpowers or Irene uses her win condition. If she was the type to start with it this match would be firmly in her favour, but since she's been shown to start with her other skills when she has no knowledge of her enemy it's fair to assume she'll be doing the same here. It would help if we had scans of her fighting someone and then transmuting them, since it'd prove she does that when fighting and would give us some logical estimate as to when she would start doing it. Her dragon form is also likely to work as a win condition, possibly better than transmutation since apparently she goes for it once she feels threatened.

Birdramon will likely be spamming ranged attacks, which are dangerous since they damage the mind/soul as well as the body. I don't see resistance to that on Irene's profile so she should be taking the full brunt of the attacks. Fortunately for Birdramon a lot of it's moves are used with simple gestures like flapping wings or charging toward the enemy. The Regenerationn/duplication will also be a massive advantage early on, since more Birdramon means more mind/soul attacks. Turning into a dragon would become more likely as the battle went on, but Irene doesn't gain resistance to Birdramon's attacks and there might be multiple Birdramon by the time that happens anyway so she'd still be taking hits.

I'm still leaning toward inconclusive. If Irene transmutes immediately it's a pretty good win condition for her since Birdramon has no counter to it, but if they begin fighting Irene is at a decent disadvantage. Higher AP, regen, mind/soul damage, and range spam should make this difficult for Irene to keep up with. Even assuming she transforms right away, that mind/soul damage won't be going away and will keep coming at presumably the same potency as before, seeing as she still wouldn't resist it. However, she'd be able to tank and absolutely no-sell the attacks regardless in that form so Birdramon would have a much harder time avoiding taking damage itself.

That regen will still help and likely keeps Birdramon in the running, and since the Regenerationn will also be creating more Birdramon the mind/soul damage will be increasing even further at that point. However I suppose one could argue that Irene could always change strategies and start transmuting them. I could maybe argue that this is a conclusive win for Birdramon thanks to the regen and mind/soul damage, but Irene having transmutation in her human form which she readily uses, and scaling to 500 gigatons in her dragon form makes me think this could just as easily be her match. Potential BFR with Universe One is also valid, if prior comments are anything to go by, so I guess I'm still voting inconclusive for now.

Just wanna point out that Irene is 6-C for being superior to someone that was passively 24 gigatons so the AP isn't that much of a problem. Mind and soul attacks are still a problem so incon FRA.

Back