• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Irene Belserion vs Devimon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Multiversal Tournament-Loser is revived.

The Original Scarlet vs The Original Digi-Devil

-Both are High 7-A.

-Speed is Equalized for Devimon's sake.

-Standard Battle Assumptions

-Win via Death.

FIGHT!!!

Irene Belserio: 1 (Numbersguy)

Devimo: 2 (William and Zeed)

Inconclusive: 0

Irene
Such a Devilish Creature. I will crush you under my heel!

Devimon
A foolishly foolish fool dares to challenge me? Ha! The arrogance of you humans knows no bounds!

This is 3 on 1 battle since she has her swords as well in that form.

This dude has all his ability in that form?

He has all but Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation, One Hit Kill and Mind Reading.

Irene has quite a lot of hax, I think she should be able to counter of of Devimon's attacks except his intagibility and his possession.

If Devimon plays it smart, he can possess her or something.

I am going with Irene via hax

Posses her you mean the person that can do the same? I don't see how would that work on her.

Having the ability to possess someone =/= you cannot be possessed yourself. Also both have pretty much the exact same hax.

how does his possession work exactly like body switch or his body just remains on the ground.

Well either he uses a black gear to control you (he can make them come from anywhere). Touch of Evil allows him to teleport his hand behind his opponent and overpower their will with his, effectively controlling them. So his possession is actually more like powerful Mind Control.

I don't know Irene can debuff her opponents abilities plus she can posses herself thinking that's she will fall for that is weird plus in ft world it depends ones magical energy whether you can posses someone or not in fact I don't see why Irene can't resist it cause even when she was weaker in Wendy's body she was still able to resist for a little while before getting pushed out of Wendy's body. Not to mention her attacks are harder to deal with cause her enchantment starts from the point her opponent is standing not from far away and I don't see this dude being able to poses her while having to deal with her attacks that are almost instant hit considering an enchantment is used from the spot he is standing, even Acnologia barely reacted on it and no this has nothing to do with speed but distance from which the attacks starts.

He could teleport. Not to mention he did defeat at least 7 other Champion level Digimon (Each being High 7-A) at once, so reacting isn't an issue. Also like I said, it's more like Mind Control than Possession. It basically henges on Enchantment's speed vs Touch of Evil.

I don't know i will just observe for now cause Irene getting possessed that easily even thou she knows that ability perfectly and was able to resist it for a little while even thou she was in a weaker body, seriously hax battles are the worst. Plus saying that the dude will just instantly try to posses her makes the battle stupid.

Well Touch of Evil is the most basic attack of Devimon so of course as a Digimon he'd start with it. That is how Digimon characters work. Like I said, Mind Control, not possession. I will fix that now.

Well, Irene can't really counter mind manipulation since I don't know can her enchantments help her in any way so sooner or later she would get caught so I will vote for him.

Well, she can hurt him but since she doesn't have the knowledge of his abilty she wouldn't care about it that much to never get caught. And she would have to finish him before that which is hard to happen.

Back