• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ippo has the skill and strength to overwhelm Peter, but I'm not sure he can get past regen.

edit: Speed is unequalized, so Ippo can probably overwhelm him in short order.

Peter doesnt even have Low-High since losing your hand and growing it back is High-Mid

I'll still vote for inconclusive fra

Insecurity97 said:
Peter doesnt even have Low-High since losing your hand and growing it back is High-Mid
I'll still vote for inconclusive fra
I think you meant regenerating from a hand , Inc FRA

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Is Peter Griffin an alien?
No, but he is a cartoon character made by a guy who made a show where an actual alien was a regular member of a supposedly typical American family household.

As for the match... does Ippo have the smarts to figure out to put Peter into a battle of attrition? I mean, especially if he starts regenerating....

Ippo's Stamina is Superhuman vs Peter's Average to Peak Human Stamina. Peter may not be smart enough to stop fighting & just try to attack, unless he tries to do like Rocky did against other boxers, but Peter is quite dumb himself.

Supposing both did fight continuously with little defensive tactics, Peter would almost certainly exhaust himself first, since he's fat, out of shape, & although it would affect things less, dumb.

But would Ippo know to wear him out? If he does figure out too, I'm sure he could win through exhausting Peter in combat as long as Ippo doesn't exert himself too much.

How do their AP & Durability match up?

His Regenerationn, from what I know, seems to allow him to regrow lost body parts. Revitalizing his exhausted body/refilling his stamina isn't something I know his Regenerationn to do, unless we wanna treat fatigue like a damage you can Regenerate away.

Incidentally, isn't Peter's Gravity Manipulation involuntary/passive, given it's based on him having his own gravitational pull, allowing him to bring small objects -as heavy as a television- into orbit around them?

Would Ippo be affected by his mouthguard or boxing gloves going into orbit around Peter because of the lack of cushioning for his hands? Does he use anything like weights for extra punch in his gloves?

Lets see... Ippo is smarter, faster and more experienced and Peter is stronger, more durable, has Regenerationn, and toon force. Pretty sure Ippo wouldnt do much to Peter, as hes survived a rocket crash from 3:17 to 3:29. Seeing the size of the explosion, I could say that its Building-City Block Level durability there. Ippos best feat is cracking ribs with a punch, so he cant harm Peter. Vote goes to Peter for me.

peter gets his ass kicked by regular people all the time I see no reason why Ippo can't do the same, voting Ippo

Basically, Ippo cant even harm Peter at all, as his best attacking feat is breaking human ribs with a punch.

Pretty sure he defeats Ernie, who puts up a good fight. Him being beat up by regular humans is PIS, as HES SURVIVED A ROCKET CRASH. By looking at the explosion, It looks to me that it seems like a Building to City Block Level Explosion which he and Ernie tanked during their fight.

Ok. Looked at Ippos profile again, and he broke a table, which is STILL a weak attack to Peter.

when he broke the table he was stalemating takamura in a arm wrestling match. takamura is strong enough to lift small trucks.

Takamura punched out an Asian Black Bear and can lift small trucks up hills without any effort at all. Ippo ALSO took a punch that was stated to be just as damaging as being rammed by a speeding truck.

So with that in mind, Ippo technically scales to above baseline Wall Level since he is comparable to Takamura's level of strength, who is also above baseline Wall Level.

Anyway, siding with Ippo. He is faster, smarter/more experienced, has more skill overall and, while he might not be able to KILL Peter due to his regen, he could most certainly just knock him out.

Plus given that Ippo's style is about dodging the enemy via weaving his head all about and then landing blows as he avoids the enemy, he can likely just tire Peter out as well.

Back