• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

.io games

Let's look at options man.

Agar .io - literally cells, would be just a 10-C profile with absorption and duplication

Slither .io - snakes/worms of unknown size that might have a body that damages others. They'd have statistics amplification at best.

Diep .io - tanks? Of unknown size and potency. Could be paper drawings.

Wings .io - this one's good but too unpopular to add. Actual jet planes with lasers and rockets and stuff.

Nothing else worth the effort that i can think of right now

Let's look at options man.

Agar .io - literally cells, would be just a 10-C profile with absorption and duplication

Slither .io - snakes/worms of unknown size that might have a body that damages others. They'd have statistics amplification at best.

Diep .io - tanks? Of unknown size and potency. Could be paper drawings.

Wings .io - this one's good but too unpopular to add. Actual jet planes with lasers and rockets and stuff.

Nothing else worth the effort that i can think of right now
Arrow.io?

we have profiles for regular humans why some worms are an exception

you make sense regardless

The wikipedia page for slither.io says they're worms, however i'm not sure if wikipedia can be trusted in this case
if they're worms thought i think it would be ok to rate them as 10-C

agar.io player sandbox because why not lmao, only stats and no summary

Powers and Stats​

Tier: 10-C

Name:
The Player

Origin: Agar.io

Classification: Cell

Powers and Abilities: Small Size (Type 3), Absorption and Size Manipulation (Can eat cells smaller than itself to grow in size), Duplication (Each cell can split into two cells if it has enough mass, the cells can also shoot out small pieces of themselves)

Attack Potency: Below Average Human level (Is a cell, can eat cells smaller than itself)

Speed: Below Average Human, lower with more mass (Moves slower the more mass it has), higher by splitting (can split to shoot out a cell faster than their regular travel speed)

Lifting Strength: Below Average Human

Striking Strength:
Below Average Human Class

Durability:
Below Average Human level

Stamina:
Unknown

Range: Below Standard Melee Range due to size, higher by splitting

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Possibly Animalistic (thought they are cells the players can still do things such as feeding viruses in order to shoot them out at other cells or split themselves to catch or run away from another cell, however these are mostly player controlled actions)

Weaknesses: Will lose mass over time, can be eaten by cells larger than itself, the more mass it has the slower it moves, coming into contact with a virus will cause it to split into smaller cells if it has enough mass to split, though it will be able to safely eat the virus without being split if it has already split into 16 different cells

Last edited:
okay cool, are you sure they're mindless though? mindless is for objects, cells should get animalistic if I'm not mistaken

Cells are brainless so i think they should be mindless, most of the cell profiles on the wiki are also rated as mindless

There's also Bonk.io which isn't very popular but has some feats
The players are able to make themselves heavier
There are also other gamemodes that allow the players to shoot bows and swing around using hooks
Size might be an issues since all players are just circles but they could be scaled to bows i guess

Reactions: Sus
a rather large bump but the creator of diep.io and agar.io made two other games, digdig.io and florr.io
in florr.io the player is a flower, however they can aquire different petals with different effects that they can use to attack, they can also destroy rocks and fight against insects
in digdig.io the player appears to be some kind of drill, they can dig dirt to grow in size and can also do the same to different ores for different effects

most of that stuff is mostly players controlling them, which is why i think unknown is better
also i believe players can eat viruses if they're large enough, i've seen it happen ingame, so i'll add that

according to the agar.io wiki, a cell can safely eat a virus without being divided if it's already split into 16. So i was wrong about the being large part but i think that should still be mentioned

in my opinion his intelect should still be animalist, sinse even if is with player action the player has very simple control of the cell and can only do that with it, maby team work with other cell?

Back