• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

.io games

we could just lowball and say the smallest snakes are around the size of the smallest real life snake, which is 10.4cm and calc the size of the larger snakes from that

exactly, to little information to but a base here, the become to big to just say they are like normal snake also
yeah there isn't much information, which is why i think lowballing would be the safest thing to do
it varies a lot
well then just calculate the largest a snake can get before it grows too big to fit on the screen i guess

Cool, thought since the player size varies a lot i think it would be best to calculate the size of something that stays mostly consistent (like pellets) and use that to calculate the size

It seems after a certain point you don't get bigger in slither.io, so those results are probably the highest or close to the highest you can get, I know this because I watched someone who got 3 million points and the snake was just about the same size
nice, could PE be used with this to calc the snakes AP?
What is PE?

It seems after a certain point you don't get bigger in slither.io, so those results are probably the highest or close to the highest you can get, I know this because I watched someone who got 3 million points and the snake was just about the same size

What is PE?
potential energy, according to our large size calculations page you can use the formula for it to calc a characters AP if they are at least large size type 0. 6.4 meters would be enough to qualify the snakes for that

i tried to calc the AP myself
Volume
the characters appear to be cylindrical
lenght: 647.44cm
width: 9.69cm
radius = 9.69 : 2 = 4.845cm
Volume of Cylinder = π x 4.845cm² x 647.44cm =47745.99 cubic centimeters

Weight
the volume of a snake should be roughly about 1g/cm3 since they're mostly made out of water
47745.99cm3 x 1 = 47745.99g or 47.74599kg
Potential Energy
47.74599kg x 9.81m/s x 3.2372m = 1516.26 Joules (Street level)

i tried to calc the AP myself
Volume
the characters appear to be cylindrical
lenght: 647.44cm
width: 9.69cm
radius = 9.69 : 2 = 4.845cm
Volume of Cylinder = π x 4.845cm² x 647.44cm = 9854.69 cubic centimeters

Weight
the volume of a snake should be roughly about 1g/cm3 since they're mostly made out of water
9854.69cm3 x 1 = 9854.69g or 9.85469kg

Potential Energy
9.85469kg x 9.81m/s x 3.2372m = 312.95 Joules (Street level)
When I used a volume calculator and a radius of 4.845cm for the cylinder I got something like 47745 cubic centimeters

Back