• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible season 1 amazon tv show discussion

Kinda feels like this is arguing just to argue. At the end of the day, he still had a prolonged draw with Nolan, who was also struggling heavily and is visibly sweating buckets when he finally wins. That either makes him comparable, but slightly inferior, or equal but with inferior stamina.

Kinda feels like this is arguing just to argue. At the end of the day, he still had a prolonged draw with Nolan, who was also struggling heavily and is visibly sweating buckets when he finally wins. That either makes him comparable, but slightly inferior, or equal but with inferior stamina.
Kinda what I'm arguing yeah.

Hallo.

Antvasima asked me to make a verse page for Invincible, I made a draft here, and I was wondering if you guys had any high quality images that could be used in the verse page.

Also, tell me if it can be improved, I mostly used Wikipedia's article for the summary with some changes in wording to avoid plagiarism.

Hallo.

Antvasima asked me to make a verse page for Invincible, I made a draft here, and I was wondering if you guys had any high quality images that could be used in the verse page.

Also, tell me if it can be improved, I mostly used Wikipedia's article for the summary with some changes in wording to avoid plagiarism.
I’m assuming your talking about the show and if so I have these

7959313-973b2be3-c383-4fc6-b267-b08bdada179a.jpeg

7959314-e0f8cb05-d864-49c7-95f6-d51fcb7f07a9.jpeg

7959315-0bcade80-0500-4e0e-b06b-2a31d75f3df3.jpeg

7959316-aaeac51f-98f0-432c-b5d6-f1fafcbf085c.jpeg

7959317-c582329d-207d-4955-a3b6-dcbbd000acd1.jpeg

I'm talking about both the comic and the show.

Yeah those pictures are good for the animated series profiles.

Images for the comic ones should be easy to make; Just crop the most notable ones and add a link to them in the source mode.

I'm talking about both the comic and the show.

Yeah those pictures are good for the animated series profiles.

Images for the comic ones should be easy to make; Just crop the most notable ones and add a link to them in the source mode.
Pretty sure there are already profiles and pics for the comic

As a question should it be Invincible or Skybound? Because there are other series in the Invincible universe like Tech Jacket.

Just Invincible.
Anyway I could make the verse page right now but I can wait for people to make TV show profiles, so I just don't add the comic files.

I think its more mixed. It handled the Omni-Man fight a lot better but the relationship between Mark and Amber is worse, along with Mark being less consistent power wise.

I think its more mixed. It handled the Omni-Man fight a lot better but the relationship between Mark and Amber is worse, along with Mark being less consistent power wise.
Yeah amber shit is definitely worse than it was in the Comics where it was just average
Omni-Man stuff in the Tv really was done well
Mark PL Is definitely something to consider maybe they wanted to show much if a rookie he is at the start

He goes from throwing a baseball hard enough to notably damage a mountain top and stopping a meteor that could threaten the United States to struggling with someone the new GotG rolled over. His speed is probably worse than his strength consistency though.

Although to rephrase my problem wouldn't be the inconsistency I guess. But more along the lines of how powerful Mark is portrayed in a consistent manner. The comic is better at portraying Mark as one of the world's strongest people in comparison to the show.

He goes from throwing a baseball hard enough to notably damage a mountain top and stopping a meteor that could threaten the United States to struggling with someone the new GotG rolled over. His speed is probably worse than his strength consistency though.

Although to rephrase my problem wouldn't be the inconsistency I guess. But more along the lines of how powerful Mark is portrayed in a consistent manner. The comic is better at portraying Mark as one of the world's strongest people in comparison to the show.
Didn’t he practically stomp all the mercs after getting pisst off(minus battle beast)

Can’t say on that since I’ve only read up to the other issue so far

By Invincible War, he is stated to be the strongest hero on Earth, and that only 6 others are able to last a minute against him.

This just reminded me
Are the crossovers even canon?

I know Supreme vs Omni Man references the big fight between Nolan and his son early on

Are the crossovers even canon?
Its weird. I know Image has a much different canon policy than DC/Marvel in that you need creator permission to use their characters and people operate much more heavily in their own bubbles. I want to say no though, since Supreme being canon to Invincible would complete destroy Invincible's narrative. Spoiler for comics: He's a Thragg tier threat but completely lacks a weakness of a Viltrumite, so Rex's takeover of the planet would fall flat on its face if he was there. Not to mention that the Invincible War, Conquest, and Omni-Man's stuff would also be incredibly questionable.
I know Supreme vs Omni Man references the big fight between Nolan and his son early on
If we go by printing dates Supreme (2012) #67 was released in December of 2012. The biggest feat of the series happened in Invincible #75 which was released in November of 2010. The Invincible arc that mirrored the fight would be Invincible #99 with Dinosaurus.

So if we went back to that scaling it would only apply to EoS Omni-Man, Mark, and Thragg.

Um, why don’t some of the og GoTG have profiles?
Nobody bothered to make them. That or they were made & were deleted for being unacceptable by standards.
If you are interested in creating the profile(s), you may wish to view these pages:

You may also wish to attempt to make a preliminary version of 1 or more of the profile(s) in your Sandbox on VSBW.

Example of a Sandbox url: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:[YOURUSERNAMEGOESHERE]/Sandbox101 (Numbers at the end are optional, AFAIK, but help to allow making multiple different Sandboxes. Unsure, but Sandbox in the URL may also be replaceable with other text, but IDK for sure.)

I guess one way to start is to determine the basis for their statistics & abilities. & being that this is a discussion thread, why not discuss that here?
Who & what should we start with?

Nobody bothered to make them. That or they were made & were deleted for being unacceptable by standards.
If you are interested in creating the profile(s), you may wish to view these pages:

You may also wish to attempt to make a preliminary version of 1 or more of the profile(s) in your Sandbox on VSBW.

Example of a Sandbox url: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:[YOURUSERNAMEGOESHERE]/Sandbox101 (Numbers at the end are optional, AFAIK, but help to allow making multiple different Sandboxes. Unsure, but Sandbox in the URL may also be replaceable with other text, but IDK for sure.)

I guess one way to start is to determine the basis for their statistics & abilities. & being that this is a discussion thread, why not discuss that here?
Who & what should we start with?
Red rush since he was the mvp of the guardians

Back