• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible Planet feat discussion

Out of curiosity, where would characters like Bulletproof or the Immortal scale to? Beginning of series Mark, or downscale from Nolan?

Immortal is in a weird spot, his evil future self was only able to stagger IW Invincible before getting ripped, and failed to damage Allen with his punches, while his other showings imply he is somewhere around Viltrumite-tier strength.

Mark even tells Allen that Immortal is "weak" and not to fold his ass.

Okay so here's my suggestion in the end

• Mark has four incarnations that we can use in my view: Original Suit, Blue Suit, Updated Original Suit, Post-Eve revival
  • We need to get feats for those incarnations: First suit I'm iffy on honestly, I know the Blue Suit we can go with this and this, the third and fourth key go off of the Viltrumite Planet bust
  • Allen's first key scales to Mark's first key and his second key to Mark's third key, though he's still overall weaker than they are
  • Immortal shouldn't reliably scale to Omni-Man or Mark honestly
  • We need to work on Omnipotus. He appears in three chapters in the series and in those his maximum stated power is only High 6-A. His 4-B and 3-A stuff can remain but its with prep and over a decent chunk of time and scales to no one

Battle Beast has always seemingly been as strong as he was, we just didn't see him in action until the Thragg fight.

Okay so here's my suggestion in the end

• Mark has four incarnations that we can use in my view: Original Suit, Blue Suit, Updated Original Suit, Post-Eve revival
  • We need to get feats for those incarnations: First suit I'm iffy on honestly, I know the Blue Suit we can go with this and this, the third and fourth key go off of the Viltrumite Planet bust
  • Allen's first key scales to Mark's first key and his second key to Mark's third key, though he's still overall weaker than they are
  • Immortal shouldn't reliably scale to Omni-Man or Mark honestly
  • We need to work on Omnipotus. He appears in three chapters in the series and in those his maximum stated power is only High 6-A. His 4-B and 3-A stuff can remain but its with prep and over a decent chunk of time and scales to no one
I largely agree with this.

Also, we should preferably keep the planet-busting scaling discussion for the other current Invincible revisions thread.

Do we have any other feats that can be calculated to scale weaker characters to, including Immortal?

Immortal has some Tier 8 stuff from my memory. I believed he once rammed through a skyscraper.

Thank you. I would appreciate if somebody finds and lists the evidence for such feats. After that, we can ask some of our calc group members if they are willing to calculate the feats.

I and others are fine with that we use an accepted calculation to rescale the characters, but if there are several calculations, we need to decide which one that we should use.

Back