• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even High 6-A is too much honestly, there's literally no other feat on that level in the comics, but there are more feats that contradict this level.
Still better than 5-B.

Ok. But, like I said, a lot of that crust ejection wasn't the 3 of them or even Space Racer.
I'm not talking about the crust ejection at the bottom, I'm talking about the crust they rammed topside. It'd wield lower results. Quite a bit lower, it'd be High 6-A.

We wouldn't really get much for the topside. I assumed you meant the bottom side because there's no indication of the debris' speed—it didn't even go into space.

Assuming it travelled at escape velocity (a massive assumption), the calc yields 2.9654618e+29 J per character (that's assuming a density of 5,500 kg/m^3, which is the average density of the Earth and over twice as high as standard continental crust). But I don't see why we should use it.

We wouldn't really get much for the topside. There's no proof it even went into space.

Assuming it travelled at escape velocity (a massive assumption), the calc yields 2.9654618e+29 J per character (that's assuming a density of 5,500 kg/m^3, which is the average density of the Earth and over twice as high as standard continental crust). But I don't see why we should use it.
I used oceanic crust density of 3.0 g/cm^3 since the feat happened over ocean at the beginning of the penetration.

They cratered a continental shelf. I'm not sure of the density, but it probably isn't covered by either of our values.

Like I said, though, we have no concrete speed value.

They cratered a continental shelf. I'm not sure of the density, but it probably isn't covered by either of our values.

Like I said, though, we have no concrete speed value.
Then I guess we're stuck with your calc until the Amazon series gets to that point.

What is the issue number of this feat?

Even High 6-A is too much honestly, there's literally no other feat on that level in the comics, but there are more feats that contradict this level.
Isn't this 6-A feat done with them going at full speed then ramming through the planet?
It would make sense that that type of attack would generate more force compared to them fighting normally, though I'm unsure whether the difference would be quantifiable.

Invincible and other Viltrumites have hit each other and enemies at full speed like this. Plus, it'd scale to their durability.

The "AOE fallacy" term is being thrown around way too often to justify inflated stats of some characters.
It would be an AOE fallacy to say that Goku is building level, because his verse and people he scales from have actual decent feats on a higher level.
It wouldn't be an AOE fallacy for Invincible because the verse literally doesn't have feats on that level.
If you are so sure the Continent level for these characters is consistent then you wouldn't have troubles in providing additional feats.

Honestly, the only other high-end feats in the franchise top out at City level. But, there isn’t really enough to contradict 6-A.

Honestly, the only other high-end feats in the franchise top out at City level. But, there isn’t really enough to contradict 6-A.
How about Allen almost dying from a large building sized explosion?

Edit: Ignore this one.
Mark tanked way better explosion in L.A without a scratch, that's just PIS, Allen should've been unfazed by that.

BoS Mark especially needs a downgrade, he busted his hand trying to punch a viltrumite on Thraxa, got his stuffing kicked in even with Nolan's help, and had to train afterward to reach that level, there is no way he scales.

I think using the moon's size doesn't work here. It's a bit arbitrary to assume it's equal to our moon, while we have some more evidence for Viltrum being at least Earth sized. Also, the orbit could make perspective wonky.

Plus, as I said before, the explosion out of the planet probably isn't 100% them.

DMUA is trying something with KE. We should wait until then, but I don't think the end result will actually be valid.

Last edited:
Yeah, but ByAsura already stated his doubts about the size as well as others and I think he makes sense. We should probably wait for DMUA's calc and probably just compare it from there, see which is better to use in the end

The planet was actually in the Virgo Super Cluster, which is 65 million light-years away.

You'd actually be kind of surprised at these distances. Viltrumites in this series can even outrace warships capable of travelling to Earth from different galaxies, although they can't travel from Earth to Viltrum without difficulty.

Supporting this, it's stated that they left their home galaxy after the Viltrumite War. Furthermore, the Galactic Coalition is in the same Galaxy as the Viltrumite Empire.
BoS Mark especially needs a downgrade, he busted his hand trying to punch a viltrumite on Thraxa, got his stuffing kicked in even with Nolan's help, and had to train afterward to reach that level, there is no way he scales.
It's worth noting these Viltrumites weren't even that close in power to Omni-Man.

Last edited:
I assume we’re using the High 6-A calc for Viltrum’s destruction? Also BoS Mark and Pre-Amp Allen shouldn’t scale

I agree with a downgrade revision in itself, but can somebody list all of the calculation blogs for this feat, so I can ask some calc group members to evaluate which one that we should use please?

I'm pretty sure cross scaling like that isn't allowed? And I don't recall the invincible characters even showing feats around that level.

Like I'm pretty sure the planet busting g feat in itself would contradict them being 4-B.

Overall no
How would it contradict 4-B? And Spawn being there is canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back