• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invader Zim Upgrades

Good grief. I'm not one to be rude. But the profiles we have here are really bad. Characters do need revisions for abilities and other things as well. But let's start off small. Let's revise their tier first. This was brought up in a previous thread so I will just be relisting them.

At 8:30, Dib gets launched to a slow explosion which went far faster when hitting. Causing the city to get blown up. Dib survived it head on and Zim survived the explosion at fairly close range. Making this 7-B.

Dr. Membrane makes a large single blast. This was calced to be Low 7-C. Both Zim and Gir survived a direct blast from this.

At 7:41, Zim used up all of the Earth's water to create a giant water balloon. This caused a giant flood that looks to be around the size of the city. Dib, along with Gaz, survived it. Dib specially took this head on. This should be at least 7-B maybe higher if someone were to calc it.

Not sure what tier this would fall in, but Zim and Dib survived getting launched into the Sun.

Membrane makes a crater on the ground that was calced at 8-A+.

In the comics, Zim and Gir survive getting hit by a plane which was calced at Low 7-C.

We have one Multi-City Block+ feats. Two Low 7-C feats. And two 7-B feats. Along with a feat that may be either higher than all of them or lower. I say everyone we have so far should be Low 7-C or 7-B. This scales to their durability since these are mostly feats from surviving. These scale to their ap as well from damaging others who survived the same.

About Zim's planet level tier. I think it should stay, but it is specifically with preparation and does not scale to durability. I can't find the scene, but during Operation Imending Doom 1, it was said that he almost destroyed the planet and in Enter the Florpus, he warps Earth near a florpus that would have caused the planet to be destroyed.

Now, this is only settling with their tiers. We still need to revise almost everything else with the current profiles we have, along with maybe making new ones. Help would be appreciated in making the next thread.

The scaling from calculations is obviously fine, but using guesswork for the other feats is not.

Only one of the feats, which was the one from getting sent to the sun, was the only one not calculated. I might need someone to calc it. That's why I said it could be higher or lower. The water balloons explosion size was shown during the end, it could possibly be higher due it absorbing all of Earths water, but I'm basing this off the size the explosion was, which was at least the city but it didn't show the full splash, only part of it, which was at least a city.

The 7-B feats do not seem to link to any calculations.

The water balloons explosion size seemed to be at least the size of a city. The explosion feat had a statement stating the city would've gotten destroyed.

Yes, but we need a calculation for that. Destroying a city is not necessarily City level. Our tier borders are inprecise.

Why wouldn't it be? It seems like city level to me. Not sure why destroy a city wouldn't be...well city level.

Because the borders for our tiers are largely not very reliable and also depend on the method of destruction.

Please see the note at the bottom of our Tiering System page.

I believe I will be willing to calculate the Water Balloon feat, perhaps. Probably best for the KE of the Balloon?

Pretty sure Zim only drained up all of the City's water, not the entire planet. Regardless like what Ant said, it would have to be calc'd along with the other City explosion feat (which involved a time stasis field that overtime would cause a large explosion).

The rest seems fine. Though, Zim does have some Tier 5 feat, one of which where he summons the Star Donkey (here's this btw) but it would likely result in his own death trying to use it. The one in Enter The Florpus could actually be a 2-C feat since it can collide realities together, and maybe even 2-A due to having statements of containing Infinite Universe.

Though, was "The Wettening" actually canon? Because if the City WAS destroyed, then how come it is perfectly fine in the next episode? There wasnt even a mentioning of the events of the episode in future episodes. I can suppose the same is said with "Walk for your lives".

This is unless the profiles are supposed to be composite.

I don't think the cities being fine the next episode really contradict much at all. Spongebob has had Bikini Bottom destroyed several times, yet it's also back with no issues.

Yeah, I agree with @DatOneWeeb. Cartoons tends to do stupid feats and yet the next episode they make it so it never happened at all lol.

How do you guys feel about the Florpus hole being Tier 2 btw?

2-C seems good, especially since we've seen the other realities when they're inside the Florpus. I don't think it should be 2-A however.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, the scaling from accepted calculations should be fine, if you wish to apply that.

Okay, I'll add the accepted feats and see if anyone calcs the other ones. I will be busy so I'll add these later today.

Hmm. That is a serious problem.

Somebody should ask a few calc group members to evaluate the calculation blogs then, and the changes should probably be reverted in the meantime.

I asked both thread checking and calc eval from Mr. Bambu as he is a supporter of the verse.

I tried to write Eficiente who knows the verse several times but Fandom ate them.

Thank you.

When Fandom deletes a message, please reload the page and then try again.

Weird. You can try to open in a new window and message him again.

Even if everything was accepted, shouldn't Zim and Dib have a Varies tier, being Wall level regularly and up to whatever tier 7 feats are accepted at best?

As it was mentioned before, everything needs accepted calcs, so we will wait for that.

I see no 2-C feat at all.

The 2-C feat is in this thread, which was us talking about the Florpus Hole, which can collide some of the realities in the IZ Universe.

Yes, I saw it, and I don't agree with it. It says that planets will "collide" with other realities. In the practice it just doesn't even cause 5-A destruction but random Reality Warping others can survive. "Collide" is not 100% literal, it just makes others experience those realities, which is not a pleasant experience, that is all.

Wait, the calcs weren't accepted? Aw ****, that's my bad. I thought they were. Anyways, I'm fine without adding 2-C

Back