• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invader Zim Upgrades

We need the calcs to be checked to see if they are good to go or if they need to be redone. That's about it really.

Okay. You can ask a few calc group members for help if you wish.

Did anybody ask the calc group members for evaluation help?

What else needs to be done here?

Are there any others we can ask for help?

Apparently Zim's profile has been done as the calcs have accepted. All that is left is to make minor changes to Ms. Bitters and GIR.

Okay. Are any experienced members willing to handle that?

GIR can be scaled to Zim, but I am not sure about Ms. Bitters scaling to them. Correct me if I am wrong, but has there been a point she actually harmed Zim or Dib?

Gir can definitely scale, in his Duty Mode (which doesn't change his power) he can actually overpower Zim. Though, I don't remember if Ms. Bitters can scale as I don't recall her doing so.

So, fine to give GIR Low 7-C? As for Bitters, if she doesnt scale to either Zim/Dib, has she shown any good feats that would form a tier for her?

Yeah, it's fine for GIR to be Low 7-C. I can't really think of any feats for her besides likely survivng the giant water balloon everyone else did but that feat itself doesn't have an actual tier yet...

Ill upgrade GIR, and as for Bitters, leave it unchanged for now until we can actually find a feat she did for it to scale to her.

I'm pretty sure that could warrant Zim and Dib a 2-A rating with prep time.

I still have a few things that I think should be added to Zim's profile, such as GIR being apart of his Standard/Optional equipment and stuff, but I'll discuss those matters a bit soon.

For the 2-A part, by doing curl-ups, Zim and Dib were considered a threat to the infinite amount of universe's survival, or an infinite multiverse.

I checked the scans, and nothing was stated about that the sit-ups would actually destroy all universes, just that they transported them outside of their current one, and that the effects would somehow risk spreading to the other universes. It seems unquantifiable.

Theres a few more to look at from the more recent releases of the comic that I think deserve a look at for an upgrade. In Issue #49, Zib, and alternate Dib reveals he overloaded the Irken Armada's generators with his Irken-Tech-Zapper Prototype, destroying his universe save for the Zimvoid.

Zim himself is able to create such a device.He states that the Zapper is in fact his own technology with Dib's upgrades.

With the device Zim is able to manipulate over 2000 different timelines, merge and/or destroy them

With this information I think its enough to upgrade his attack potency as well as add Time Manipulation to his Prep Time/Optional Equipment.

Going back in time several times to change the past and destroy timelines that way is a chain reaction plot convenience feat, not one of raw power.

What about the mention of the exploding of the Zapper? Zim mentions it would elimate the alternate timelines. The next page seems to confirm this as Zib is cut off to black, which seems to be the destruction of his timeline

Zim even believes that he destroyed everyone in the process.

I do not know the full context. Sorry. But if it was similar to the other timeline feat, it is likely just a plot-convenience chain reaction.

Back