• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invader Zim Upgrades

You can ask a few calc group members to take a look at them via their message walls.

Can you tell me or link me their profiles? I don't know many of them, so that would be helpful.

Mindovin said:
Wait, which calcs are accepted because when I look at the blogs there is nothing about accepting the calcs.
For fork's sake I was sure I left another comment saying it was fine

That's good. Zim's profile seems to have a separation of 2 keys but it actually doesn't. That needs to have that fixed, the bomb is Optional Equipment, no?

Edit: Also can the Summary be a little shorter?

Yes, I know. And that is why I say this is High 5-A for Prep time purposes. It does not scale to his durability.

I propose this:

Wall level (Comparable to Dib) | Wall level physically. Varies, Wall level normally (Can regularly match and overpower Dib), possibly Planet level (Can create devices that can destroy Earth, nearly destroyed his home planet during Operation Impending Doom I, possible that he can wrap the entire Earth within mechanical wiring), up to Dwarf Star level (Used a bomb to blow up a planet)

Keys: Base | Preparation Time/Optional Equipment

I agree with the prep, but the issue is currently regarding Zim's Physical Self, not his equipment. Im currently recalcing my Enter the Florpus feats because of height discoveries, but regardless, it seems to already be around 8-A for Zim since he could harm Dib, who was in the epicenter of his dad's explosion which made a crater of said level.

For fork's sake I was sure I left another comment saying it was fine

I would appreciate if you could evaluate the calculation blogs.

So, we know the High 5-A bomb via prep was accepted. Though, the airplane feat is going to have to be recalced due to an error in speed.

The accepted calculations can be used, yes.

Mind if I go apply the High 5-A bomb, then? All that is left is the physical strength of the characters to handle.

Eficiente said:
I propose this:

Wall level (Comparable to Dib) | Wall level physically. Varies, Wall level normally (Can regularly match and overpower Dib), possibly Planet level (Can create devices that can destroy Earth, nearly destroyed his home planet during Operation Impending Doom I, possible that he can wrap the entire Earth within mechanical wiring), up to Dwarf Star level (Used a bomb to blow up a planet)

Keys: Base | Preparation Time/Optional Equipment
Ill be doing key separations based on Eficiente's proposal, if this could work.

Ive also noticed that Zim is missing a MASSIVE pool of abilities, all of which come from his equipment. Heres the list here, courtesy of DBF.

Can you summarise the more important ones in a list here?

At least his Mind Manipulation, Transmutation and Biological Manipulation should be evaluated first, can you show them? Also which of all of those powers are Optional Equipment?

Eh, they probably forgot to reverse the tiers back when they realized the calcs were not accepted.

By the way, the flung-to-the-sun feat can probably be calced. You know the speed you got for the Star Donkey's might of kicking the Earth far off? You take the speed of the Earth and used that for the KE of Zim and Dib's movement.

That is done, feel free to point up other episodes so I can make similar compilations and evaluate more powers. Also Zim could have some minor regen (he was fine after a notable beating in the video about his flight), is there any context that may support this?

Back