• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Introducing the new Fun and Games board!

Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Except Crabwhale
Fam, you cannot comprehend the amount of fetishes I've got.
Maybe the reason you have all that deviantart stuff is because you're actually into stuff like that
That was always the case. I'll let you figure out yourself which ones I've collected just for cringe and which ones are legitimately for...well, you know. ;)

Crabwhale said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Except Crabwhale
Fam, you cannot comprehend the amount of fetishes I've got.
Maybe the reason you have all that deviantart stuff is because you're actually into stuff like that
That was always the case. I'll let you figure out yourself which ones I've collected just for cringe and which ones are legitimately for...well, you know. ;)
I'm assuming they're all legitimate for fetish purposes

@ Yellow

Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows?

I will say this though: my mind is a very, very dirty place.

Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Nah, I'm a dominator, for starters.
So am I, so now all the shippers can stuff it and get ******
You two can take turns being dominant
I never take turns, I'm always incharge
Maybe both of you can get a gimp so you both can be dominant
https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Youtube_(Composite)?venotify=created

here's a project that everyone can work on

Rodri "Dante" said:
When did Seol X Crabwhale even start?
... please tell me it wasn't when I made that comment...
The general idea existed before...I think...

Then you made that comment, we escalated it needlessly and now it's become a meme, which is exactly what we were trying to prevent.

It'd almost be prophetic, if it wasn't ******* idiotic.

Nah, the only party to blame here is Seol and me. We probably should've dropped it, but nooooooo, we had to cry wolf for a while.

Now, the actual wolf is here and it won't forking stop.

Crabwhale said:
Nah, the only party to blame here is Seol and me. We probably should've dropped it, but nooooooo, we had to cry wolf for a while.
Now, the actual wolf is here and it won't forking stop.
I thought it was public knowledge that I'm gay, you would think that that would make them shut up, but then again, shippers don't care about sexuality

I'm pretty sure shippers don't even care about species, let alone that.

I mean, how would a skeleton (but not really) and a hentai bait even work (and no, before you think it, I'm talking about D.Va)?

Crabwhale said:
I mean, how would a skeleton (but not really) and a hentai bait even work (and no, before you think it, I'm talking about D.Va)?
Did you just call me hentai bait?

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Did you just call me hentai bait?
What is going on?

No, I called the character D. Va hentai bait, which just so happens to be your profile pic and...

ABORT JOKE

Crabwhale said:
No, I called the character D. Va hentai bait, which just so happens to be your profile pic and...
ABORT JOKE
Yeah you better abort

but at least its not Bowsette, right?

Crabwhale is about to destroy you Overlord, I would surrender now if I were you

Back