• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Introducing the new Fun and Games board!

Crabwhale said:
To be honest, we probably don't even need it, considering every thread in this entire Wiki could be classified as a Fun and Games thread, but whatever.
Yeah pretty much

Everything is off topic Max, you can't force a thread to be off topic, otherwise it isn't genuine and its stale, just like you can't force a Paradox/Random thread, they just have to happen

Seol404 said:
Everything is off topic Max, you can't force a thread to be off topic, otherwise it isn't genuine and its stale, just like you can't force a Paradox/Random thread, they just have to happen
Thanks for making me feel like I said that Milhouse is a meme.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
It's just, well... pretty much everyone here ships you and Crabwhale.
Everyone who ships me with Crabwhale is probably a pedo because I'm pretty sure Crabwhale is under 19

You built me an entire harem from scratch: FIGURE IT OUT!

Crabwhale = Marco Diaz = Sonic The Hedgehog = Nick Wilde

Seol404 = Star Butterfly = Amy Rose = Judy Hopps

MaxForward said:
Crabwhale = Marco Diaz = Sonic The Hedgehog = Nick Wilde
Seol404 = Star Butterfly = Amy Rose = Judy Hopps
NO! NO! NO!

Back