• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death Low 1-C change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizhaa is a girl
Oh no no no he lacks critical knowledge

Bruh momento
I was joking, I don't like this, but I honestly agree with this, I better have my verse at an accurate tier rather than a false tier given by manipulated raws. Honestly I have no idea how the 5-D Abyss was even a thing.

Last edited:
However, vaguer cases where a universe is merely stated to be higher-dimensional while existing in a scaling vacuum with no previously established relationship of superiority towards lower-dimensional ones (or no evidence to infer such a relationship from) should be analysed more carefully. -Tiering FAQ
The reason unlike last time is that the Abyss bonus story wasn’t released back then hence the mentions of higher spaces in Toich and UEG fight was vague since there’s no existence of a higher dimensional realm. There’s an established superiority between the two spaces, it is inaccessible for someone in a lower dimensioned world to see him in the 4-d space within that 3-d space. The Kings have the ability to move through the Abyss but that doesn’t make them higher-D as they are originally human and still is(can die from starvation) hence it’s reasonable for these non-higher D entities to see the 3-d world as ants. The realm itself is still a higher-D space being supplemented with a fourth dimensional axis beyond length, width and depth(R^3). Also his ability lines with the dimensionsional analogy lines made by Edwin Abbott, a mathematician who released the book “Flatland”
Dimensional analogy was used by Edwin Abbott Abbott in the book Flatland, which narrates a story about a square that lives in a two-dimensional world, like the surface of a piece of paper. From the perspective of this square, a three-dimensional being has seemingly god-like powers, such as ability to remove objects from a safe without breaking it open (by moving them across the third dimension), to see everything that from the two-dimensional perspective is enclosed behind walls, and to remain completely invisible by standing a few inches away in the third dimension
This is why they call themselves kings. They can travel through alternate dimensions to appear anywhere and kill their enemies by doing things like grabbing their hearts directly. They can also avoid any kind of attack in the same way. As such, no one can stand against them. Thus, kings

The man could move freely between that dimension and three-dimensional space. It was an incredibly powerful ability. By passing through that dimension, he could go anywhere he wished and avoid any attack. As he had demonstrated, he could even use it to bypass any sort of defense and destroy an opponent from within. On top of that, ordinary humans couldn’t perceive this dimension, making it impossible for them to fight back. Within this space, things mixed together to create a truly chaotic vision.
Multiple locations overlapped, indicating where it was possible for him to interact with three-dimensional space. He searched for the lowest level of the research facility, a feat possible with his senses attuned to this additional dimension. It didn’t take much time to find it. Warping space, he approached the appropriate coordinates by drawing his desired destination closer to himself.

Also do note that even the Abyss which is shown to be a higher dimensional space than the normal world(, it doesn’t even mention it as a higher space in a single time and that Heavenly Records despite being at a top/bottom level and having a conceptual hierarchy, the story never did refer to them as “higher spaces.” So Toich being called a higher dimensional being for accessing these higher spaces isn’t vague.

And if the multiverses were just nebulously outside then Toich and UEG shouldn’t have gone to a higher space to destroy the space that contains each other, but they didn’t do that as they went outside and a higher space.
In short, first, both of them traveled in the space between the universes, and immediately wiped out the ones they predicted their opponent would go to. Then, one of them moved outside the bounds of the multiverse that contained the universe accommodating their opponent, and launched their attack at the universe from there.
In response to that, the other party moved to an even higher space than the one their opponent was in to strike back. Basically, this way of destruction continued endlessly, before the battle suddenly came to a halt.

None of this is adequate proof for Tier 1, they might be higher and unaccessable but theirs no proof it is to a Tier 1 degree.

Reactions: Rez
The reason unlike last time is that the Abyss bonus story wasn’t released back then hence the mentions of higher spaces in Toich and UEG fight was vague since there’s no existence of a higher dimensional realm. There’s an established superiority between the two spaces, it is inaccessible for someone in a lower dimensioned world to see him in the 4-d space within that 3-d space. The Kings have the ability to move through the Abyss but that doesn’t make them higher-D as they are originally human and still is(can die from starvation) hence it’s reasonable for these non-higher D entities to see the 3-d world as ants. The realm itself is still a higher-D space being supplemented with a fourth dimensional axis beyond length, width and depth(R^3). Also his ability lines with the dimensionsional analogy lines made by Edwin Abbott, a mathematician who released the book “Flatland”

Also do note that even the Abyss which is shown to be a higher dimensional space than the normal world(, it doesn’t even mention it as a higher space in a single time and that Heavenly Records despite being at a top/bottom level and having a conceptual hierarchy, the story never did refer to them as “higher spaces.” So Toich being called a higher dimensional being for accessing these higher spaces isn’t vague.

And if the multiverses were just nebulously outside then Toich and UEG shouldn’t have gone to a higher space to destroy the space that contains each other, but they didn’t do that as they went outside and a higher space.
Nothing here implies an infinite transcendence

Again, I’m quoting geometric dimensional spaces since that’s what the author most likely implied as to how the King’s ability mirrors the dimensional analogy used by a famous mathematician and how the 4-D space overlapped with some of the 3-D space(It’s not like Demon King Daimaou where their 4D space is an alternate virtual space that doesn’t have any properties of a higher-D in R/F or Geometric). If it’s not accepted by this site’s standards it’s fine since the tiering system isn’t the only ideological thought of a higher dimensional space.

For higher dimensional spaces, you don't really need a blatant statement like "infinitely superior" for them in order to be qualified as Tier 1 because they are already uncountably infinitely larger in default (assuming the extra dimensions aren't compactified), you just need to prove that the higher dimensions are indeed qualitatively superior to the lower dimensions, or that the lower dimensions are embedded by them as subset.

Or else, we won't have verses that relies on maths or sciences as Tier 1 since "infinitely stronger higher dimensions" statements only exists in fictions.

no matter how last, I think I know. must discuss the veracity of the higher dimensions and if condition for 1B
There is no need to, Ultima already accepted 1-B (read Elizha's comment above) a topic completely unrelated from the Abyss, so 1-B remains. But the Abyss is gonna be downgraded.

There is no need to, Ultima already accepted 1-B (read Elizha's comment above) a topic completely unrelated from the Abyss, so 1-B remains. But the Abyss is gonna be downgraded.
Bruh told you that the Abyss scan was sus now someone should literally call the person who posted the faked scan to explain himself or else I'll report him

or else I'll report him
Wow, that's kinda an extreme decision to make. We don't know the circumstancies in which the raws were found. Now we know that they were manipulated, but I highly doubt that Lapasad was the responsable of this. Most likely he founded the raws already changed in some unknown website, and he believed they were the original ones.

So I wouldn't start acussing him like that without a true veredict on what really happened 🙁

The Low 1-C rating was never accepted, so this downgrade was directed on a false acceptance.

So you don't really need any counter evidence to downgrade it, simply just point out it wasn't accepted

Low 1-C was accepted by other staff; from what I recall, Ultima didn't comment on Low 1-C specifically or was neutral.

Their are multiple low 1-C instant death characters with 5D abyss as their justification

Low 1-C was accepted by other staff; from what I recall
No, I could've swore Low 1-C was majorly disagreed and iirc, Ultima did address it and said it wasn't enough for Low 1-C. Only 1-B was accepted, the only reason it was ignored afterwards, because there's no reason for it to be mentioned anymore, since the main premise of the Initial upgrade-CRT was to upgrade the verse to tier 1

Ultima only approved 1-B,he said being flat on a page is not necessary low 1-C and many dudes start disagree train with tier 1 Yogiri after that lol
So someone made multiple characters low 1-C without any staff agreement

Considering how most of you (including me) agreed with the first Low 1-C CRTs, this is more so a case of everyone mistakingly assuming it was accepted, not just one person.

Reactions: Rez
I think this should call some other staff members, but it’s pretty uncontrovertial and everyone seems to agree

Yes, I think there is enough support for Low 1-C changes given the agreements; so, I will work on making the changes tonight or later this week.

I made the changes; if there is nothing else to discuss, I will close the thread soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back