• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death Low 1-C change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love the fact the whole 1C abyss (if it was accepted) controversy started because of Me and gohanblanco in CV debating about me Disagreeing with 1B Yogiri and sending that official Translation of 1C abyss.Love how far this have gone ¯\(ツ)

Gotta love the fact the whole 1C abyss (if it was accepted) controversy started because of Me and gohanblanco in CV debating about me Disagreeing with 1B Yogiri and sending that official Translation of 1C abyss
yes we will see how you make CRT downgrade yogiri not 1B

Gotta love the fact the whole 1C abyss (if it was accepted) controversy started because of Me and gohanblanco in CV debating about me Disagreeing with 1B Yogiri and sending that official Translation of 1C abyss.Love how far this have gone ¯\(ツ)
IIRC 1B is not came from the Abyss

?

Im not ruksos, if thats what your post is supposed to be saying. I am whats in my name. I interacted with ruksos before and he is bad as well (which you kinda confirmed).

Ive also debunked his 1-B scale

(Seems like you didn't even deny what I said earlier, so I guess I was right. Tough)
?

Im not ruksos, if thats what your post is supposed to be saying. I am whats in my name. I interacted with ruksos before and he is bad as well (which you kinda confirmed).

Ive also debunked his 1-B scale

(Seems like you didn't even deny what I said earlier, so I guess I was right. Tough)
Well I was referring to Ruksos.Anywaus CV and Vsbattles have different(Way toooooooo different) of the standards in their Tiering system.CV for example do not take M theory and any other spatial dimensionality theory as higher dimensional.
Even their scale on each character is different.
Example:
Anos is sub Planetary in CV while 2A in vsbattles
Rimuru is 1C while(in CV standards) while 2B in vsbattles
Alovenus is 2A in CV and 1A in vsbattles.
people like Akuto you already know.
Point is that CV and vsbattles uses completely Different Scaling system post universal.so Me saying Rimuru is 1C is not wrong in CV standards

Well I was referring to Ruksos.Anywaus CV and Vsbattles have different(Way toooooooo different) of the standards in their Tiering system.CV for example do not take M theory and any other spatial dimensionality theory as higher dimensional.
Even their scale on each character is different.
Example:
Anos is sub Planetary in CV while 2A in vsbattles
Rimuru is 1C while(in CV standards) while 2B in vsbattles
Alovenus is 2A in CV and 1A in vsbattles.
people like Akuto you already know.
Point is that CV and vsbattles uses completely Different Scaling system post universal.so Me saying Rimuru is 1C is not wrong in CV standards
Wait for real?what makes Rimuru is 1C?

Wait for real?what makes Rimuru is 1C?
I would say The Observer realm and the realms above it like the void but there are absolutely no way I'm ready to present my case for now(I need to finish the extra stories to present any further proof or any proof at all)
What is Ruksos?
Ruksos was a CV User who ran away after some embarrassment (Mostly because his 99+D Anos have been debunked by kemono-dono(another previous CV current vsbattles user I will not say the name of)to Sub planetary.He have such a Bad behavior that Multiple CV user still have him as a Meme to this day.

he is Currently in vsbattles as it's one of the current Site that believes in Anos being anything higher than Universal

Lots of misunderstandings and lack of basic terminology knowledge about Maou Gakuin in that thread, its just sad. In the moment it was said that sources arent concepts (when the word "concept" is literally used in-verse) I've lost 1/3 of my soul.

Whats funnier, is that even if you downplay him to 5-B or 7-A he'd still win against Accel.

kemono-dono (another previous CV current vsbattles user I will not say the name of) [debunked Anos Voldigoad] to sub planetary.
After seeing the extremely bad "debunks" made by this user in that CV thread based on misinterpretations, misunderstandings, and lack of basic verse knowledge, by all means, please tell them to message me on my wall if they actually think they can debunk Anos to planet level, instead of just "debunking" some clearly inexperienced and kinda dumb user.

Also, sorry for derailing the thread.

Leave Anos alone, his current tier is perfect. I have tried downgrading the Character twice but there are enough justification for his current tier.

After seeing the extremely bad "debunks" made by this user in that CV thread based on misinterpretations, misunderstandings, and lack of basic verse knowledge, by all means, please tell them to message me on my wall if they actually think they can debunk Anos to planet level, instead of just "debunking" some clearly inexperienced and kinda dumb user.

Also, sorry for derailing the thread.
well then you will have to blame that User for not being able to counter that.If you want,You can go to CV to make a Thread(Basically CV version of a CRT or any thread really) Explaining the cosmology yourself

Also Nah you don't have to say anything.I take full responsibility as I started it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back