• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death Low 1-C change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
I got the Japanese raws from the Light Novel. The Abyss doesn't mention a fictional analogy, and the quote from the current Japanese scan used is wrong. The inaccurate link and point would be removed.

I would suggest going with the official translation since it is more accurate. The Abyss seems too vague to be Low 1-C. The space appears orthogonal to 3-D space, so there is doubt that it existed perpendicular to the 4-D spacetime. Thus, there are doubts that the place is a valid Low 1-C, from my offline discussion with Ultima, Aeyu, and Derp Idol.
So, Low 1-C profiles will go back to their previous rating; Non-1-B gods' true form will be powerscaled to the past Heavenly Record Eater's tiering rating.

Last edited:
This is what I’ve been searching for this past week. I was dubious of the 5-dimensional Abyss as how can an official licensing translation team missed such an obvious differentiation between 4 and 5? Also I’ve been searching for the web novel version of it which apparently doesn’t exist or not existent anymore since it’s not present in Syosetsu and Fujitaka’s official fanbox. Hence the only way to attain the raw, as it was such a struggle to find it, I bought the Official Japanese LN Release.

Yes, it does points out to it being a 4th dimensional. I’ll give the benefit of the doubt to whoever posted that 5-d Abyss scan.

I mean, if this is the case then I don’t really think the abyss is a 4D realm either. The only 5D structure was the records which were because 4 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal dimension.

This is what I’ve been searching for this past week. I was dubious of the 5-dimensional Abyss as how can an official licensing translation team missed such an obvious differentiation between 4 and 5? Also I’ve been searching for the web novel version of it which apparently doesn’t exist or not existent anymore since it’s not present in Syosetsu and Fujitaka’s official fanbox. Hence the only way to attain the raw, as it was such a struggle to find it, I bought the Official Japanese LN Release.

Yes, it does points out to it being a 4th dimensional. I’ll give the benefit of the doubt to whoever posted that 5-d Abyss scan.
Is this will affecting UEG,Yogiri and Toichiro?

Not necessarily as the 4th dimension is separated from the 3-dimensional world, having another dimensional axis, and the heavy implication that accessing higher spaces/multiverses is only possible if one is higher dimensional in the verse. The only one who will be affected by this is The Heavenly Record Eater. The only thing that changed is the number of dimensionality, there’s still a lvl of insignificance towards someone from the Abyss and the lower ones though it’s not R/F since even the Kings themselves are humans. The realm is still higher dimensional.

Last edited:
Yeah, if the Abyss is downgraded then the higher universes outside the multiverse wouldn't really have any other evidence to meeting the Tier 1 standards of the Wiki. The Abyss showing the distinction because dimensions was what showed them meeting the Tier 1 standards, without that they are just nebulously outside the multiverse.

The stuff about axis and accessing higher spaces only possible by certain beings, not anywhere close to enough for our standards.

Yeah, if the Abyss is downgraded then the higher universes outside the multiverse wouldn't really have any other evidence to meeting the Tier 1 standards of the Wiki. The Abyss showing the distinction because dimensions was what showed them meeting the Tier 1 standards, without that they are just nebulously outside the multiverse.

The stuff about axis and accessing higher spaces only possible by certain beings, not anywhere close to enough for our standards.
This seems like it has some serious implications, what would the resulting tiers be if this is implemented?

So no more 1-B Yogiri cool

2A, I suppose? I recall hearing shit about infinite timelines and stuff.

Anyways, from the scan I'm seeing, I agree with the downgrade. Nothing on it also implies infinite superiority, as well.

Not sure of the infinite timeline stuff, last I checked they were 2-B before becoming Tier 1.

Unless their's any new evidence for 2-A, then back to 2-B they go I guess.

Unless their's any new evidence for 2-A, then back to 2-B they go I guess.
This was in the 1B upgrade thread, apparently proof for infinite timelines or smth:

"Yes. If you were just a human, I would have thought about killing you, but I decided not to. If a god were to say that, their identity as a god would collapse, and that would be impossible. The thoughts of a god who can do anything are that heavy. I'm embarrassed to say that it's a pun.

"I'm sorry, but I don't understand...what is this...thing called Takatou?"

UEG had never even heard of such a being, nor did she even imagined that such a person existed.

"Yes. There are many different kinds of gods. Some know about it and others don't. Most of the gods who don't know about it are unprincipled, think they can do anything, and are therefore powerful. On the other hand, the gods who know about it are relatively calm and don't do anything too crazy. Or rather, they can't for they know their limits."

"What is that! What are you trying to say here!"

"No, I don't know what it is either, so I just call it a thing and make it fluffy. I don't know what it is, and I don't want to know, but our lineage has a sense of moderation. We think that maybe there are beings out there that we can't even fathom. I think that there may be something that is watching the gods, just like the humans tell the gods not to do bad things because the gods are watching them."

Even when told, she could not outright believe such a thing. It was impossible for a god like UEG, who thought they were at the top of the world, to understand them.

"Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit, some kind of standard in this universe?

This was in the 1B upgrade thread, apparently proof for infinite timelines or smth:

"Yes. If you were just a human, I would have thought about killing you, but I decided not to. If a god were to say that, their identity as a god would collapse, and that would be impossible. The thoughts of a god who can do anything are that heavy. I'm embarrassed to say that it's a pun.

"I'm sorry, but I don't understand...what is this...thing called Takatou?"

UEG had never even heard of such a being, nor did she even imagined that such a person existed.

"Yes. There are many different kinds of gods. Some know about it and others don't. Most of the gods who don't know about it are unprincipled, think they can do anything, and are therefore powerful. On the other hand, the gods who know about it are relatively calm and don't do anything too crazy. Or rather, they can't for they know their limits."

"What is that! What are you trying to say here!"

"No, I don't know what it is either, so I just call it a thing and make it fluffy. I don't know what it is, and I don't want to know, but our lineage has a sense of moderation. We think that maybe there are beings out there that we can't even fathom. I think that there may be something that is watching the gods, just like the humans tell the gods not to do bad things because the gods are watching them."

Even when told, she could not outright believe such a thing. It was impossible for a god like UEG, who thought they were at the top of the world, to understand them.

"Some of us think that, for the time being, there is an ultimate set of higher universes including the universe that is now...yet why has it not die out? If space-time exists infinitely, it's of no surprise that such an existence will eventually appear, and there is no possibility that such an existence will destroy all universes on a whim. And if that possibility is not zero, then if there is an infinite amount of time, it is bound to happen, ain't it? But it doesn't. As far as we have been able to observe, a god who tries to become stronger than a certain level will eventually disappear. Then there are those who have made it, right? Maybe there's some kind of limit, some kind of standard in this universe?
Their is nothing tier 1-B or 2-A worthy here not without any additional content that is and in this case I assume abyss was that additional Context

It's weird because I actually bought that official volume, and I believe I posted that said section and brought up that said issue in a Discord I'm in. Can't remember why I didn't bring the issue to the Wiki, probably thought it was a localisation thing.

He was only doing what he felt was right. Based on the OP, he had no idea it might affect 1-B
I know, I was just joking. But ngl, I'm not too happy about this, I'm kinda sad and angry at the same time with her.....,either way, I also want tiers to be accurate, so I agree with this downgrade. Hopefully we could find some new evidances for tier 1 in later volumes.

̶B̶u̶t̶,̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶w̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶v̶a̶i̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶.̶

Take_that_L-Garo.png

either way, I also want tiers to be accurate, so I agree with this downgrade. Hopefully we could find some new evidances for tier 1 in later volumes.
really sad tier 1 yogiri can't last long if this thread is accepted then yogiri returns 2B or 2A

Yeah, Elizhaa makes sense, I agree with the OP.

And if that scan was the proof for transcendence lvl in the verse, then RIP Tier 1 ig.

I know, I was just joking. But ngl, I'm not too happy about this, I'm kinda sad and angry at the same time with her.....,either way, I also want tiers to be accurate, so I agree with this downgrade. Hopefully we could find some new evidances for tier 1 in later volumes.

̶B̶u̶t̶,̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶w̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶v̶a̶i̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶.̶
Elizhaa is a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back