• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No bringing up other sites simply to mocking someone, that's against the rules.

Yogiri. He is at the end destination of all fate to the point that its conception is nothing more than as a joke. This is proven through the Book of Destiny that one character had or simply any fate manip characters
Fate does In fact protect Yogiri....there is literally a whole chapter explaining this " People with high "fate value" are protected by a Meta-Story that makes them essentially become the protagonists of the world[17][18][19][20][21]. Aoi saw that every future and possibility leads to Yogiri's victory[22][23][24][25]. Those with a lot of fate can’t be killed even if their opponent is overwhelmingly stronger[26][27]. "

This Guy is also wrong In many other things and the only thing I agree about the debunk is the "Omniscience part " idk how Yogiri got that tbh :/

Fate does In fact protect Yogiri....there is literally a whole chapter explaining this " People with high "fate value" are protected by a Meta-Story that makes them essentially become the protagonists of the world[17][18][19][20][21]. Aoi saw that every future and possibility leads to Yogiri's victory[22][23][24][25]. Those with a lot of fate can’t be killed even if their opponent is overwhelmingly stronger[26][27]. "

This Guy is also wrong In many other things and the only thing I agree about the debunk is the "Omniscience part " idk how Yogiri got that tbh :/
Yogiri was never stated nor implied to have a fate value, why would he anyway? How could a concept so far beneath him that it’s seen less than as a joke in its entirety capable of protecting him? The only reason why it would lead you to believe this is the statement of “To oppose such a person, it was fate” yet that translation was from an unofficial source and the official one never did state that nor did they made a statement in a similar manner, and the reason why every future and possibility (fate) would always end up at Yogiri’s victory is because Yogiri is the only person or thing standing in the end because he is the end. Not because fate is protecting him but because he is the end of every fate, his nature as the “nonexistence that overcomes all others, no one could ever hope to surpass” is another key to this point.

Yogiri’s true form is nigh-omniscient as been stated that there’s something that determines if one has become aware of him or not. Also the statement of it “peek into the minds of humans” doesn’t mean its ability is limited on that since it was first shown that when HRE’s avatar (an existence that has become aware of Yogiri outside of the isekai’d space-time) thought of ways about killing Yogiri, his death was already locked. How even Gods who regulate heavenly records or the one who stands at the strongest of them all (UEG) is under its influence. So yeah “human minds” isn’t the only thing it can peek into.

Last edited:
I also think being protected by plot sounds wrong when he is already free from it, prolly I will also mention it in a random CRT if I have time

I also think being protected by plot sounds wrong when he is already free from it, prolly I will also mention it in a random CRT if I have time
I always interpreted it as Yogiri's power and the end are free from the plot while the human avatar is just a protagonist as Aoi initially suspected (Otherwise, we would give human Yogiri Acausality type 5; which he obviously doesn't have).

It's really all up to interpretation whether or not you believe Yogiri has a high fate value. Either side is equally valid as the less than a joke comment can also mean his fate value is so high no one else's would ever matter to him.

I always interpreted it as Yogiri's power and the end are free from the plot while the human avatar is just a protagonist as Aoi initially suspected (Otherwise, we would give human Yogiri Acausality type 5; which he obviously doesn't have).

It's really all up to interpretation whether or not you believe Yogiri has a high fate value. Either side is equally valid as the less than a joke comment can also mean his fate value is so high no one else's would ever matter to him.
Did human Yogiri even have any fate value to begin with?

Yogiri’s power, himself and his true self isn’t really as separate as people think it to be. His human avatar, his true self and his power has been acting in sync. Although its human avatar can die of natural aging and has a human personality. He can operate through its real self which typically shouldn’t be the case. Its human avatar by himself can recognize a higher dimensional entity.

“The man had no interest in such a worthless being. That said, he couldn’t ignore him, either. He stretched out a hand towards the boy. By reaching into the child’s brain and scrambling it, it would all be over.
But then their eyes met. The boy was looking at him.
That was impossible. There was no way he could see this dimension. No matter where he looked, from within three-dimensional space, it was impossible to see someone in the Abyss. And yet he could tell that the boy was watching him.“Impossible. Is he also someone who can reach this place?!”
The moment he wondered that, eyes appeared before him. Within this other dimension the man occupied, countless eyes suddenly opened up all around him, as if they had been waiting there closed the entire time. The man instinctively understood that they belonged to the boy, allowing him to see even in this space. And then he suddenly understood. He had only been letting them run free. This world, this alternate dimension, was all a part of that young boy. If he wished it, they would lose their freedom there. Thanks to the power he held, the man could recognize that in an instant.” (Vol 4 Bonus Story)

His avatar self, Yogiri, was looking at the King before his true self’s eyes even opened. “They belonged to the boy” the phrasing is different as IT IS NOTThe boy belonged to them.” ie it’s not implying that the avatar is less than its true self in terms of significance.

This isn’t a one-time thing. His true self also appeared in the Heavenly Throne watching Milna, making her certain that Yogiri is now aware of and is watching her.

Malna looked at Yogiri Takatou in disbelief. Eyes appeared. Like they had been there the whole time, just shut until now. Eyelids opened to reveal countless eyes all around her. That was the embodiment of the concept of sight. It was a sign that Yogiri Takatou was aware of her existence. He knew she was looking at him, and he was looking back at her.” (Vol 7 Ch 22)

But Aoi never mentioned that every being has a fate level, there are beings whose fate is protected by a Guardian Spirit like Tomochika and there are those whose fate is dictated by the Gods. Yogiri having an absurdly high fate value wouldn’t make sense when he is the end destination of all fates and Aoi never mentioned Yogiri having a fate value. She always mentions if someone has a fate value(regardless if it’s high or low) even if it’s a thing like Rikuto’s sword having a high fate value.

Last edited:
I don't think Yogiri might necessarily lose his plot manipulation and fate manipulation, I guess the justification could technically be updated to upscale from the current feats in the verse. I think one could make the argument that Yogiri's ability similar work on fate from Yukimasa's death.

Last edited:
Shouldn't Yogiri's first key have Causality Manipulation since his second key's acausality description kind of implied this case and also no cause and effect relationship has been observed by others even those who are gods who can see such relationships?

Did UEG said that she will destroy everything in existence? If so, do you guys have scan I can use?
Someone on Reddit said that "since the entire cosmology hasn't been destroyed at any point in the series so far, nobody has shown infinite multiversal power so far." I personally think this is wrong and i said because of Yogiri the cosmology cant and will never be destroyed.

Did UEG said that she will destroy everything in existence? If so, do you guys have scan I can use?
Someone on Reddit said that "since the entire cosmology hasn't been destroyed at any point in the series so far, nobody has shown infinite multiversal power so far." I personally think this is wrong and i said because of Yogiri the cosmology cant and will never be destroyed.
It's on Volume 20 Chapter 11
UEG searched the area. The darkness was endless, really endless, as far as UEG's perception could go.

She tried to see another dimension, another parallel world, another universe, but that didn't work either. What she tried to see was also emptiness.

There was really nothing here.

As UEG realized this, she slowly began to feel fear. No matter where she tried to go, there was nothing. As long as there was nothing, there was nowhere to shift to.

"Well, then! I'll destroy everything! Space-time! The universe! The higher universes, including that one!"

UEG unleashed her power with all her might, but the power that was supposed to burn everything down disappeared into the void, and the UEG's power had no effect on its surroundings.

Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a great day.

If anyone dont mind, can someone please explain the cosmology of instant death. Or if someone already explained it, can u pls give me a link?
I am having a tough time understanding the verse.

Question
In chapter 32 of the manga it explain that going up is harder than going down. Did Yogiri and friends came from a higher heavenly record or lower?

If they came from higher one shouldn't they be infinitely stronger than anyone in that world they get transported to or was this infinitely stronger thing talking about something else.

Thank you in advance. English is not my main language but i hope you guys understand what im trying to say. And if get things out of context im sorry

If anyone dont mind, can someone please explain the cosmology of instant death. Or if someone already explained it, can u pls give me a link?
Cosmology is already explained on Yogiri's profile (AP section). There is a sea of nothingness which contains countless worlds (space-time continumms) and then a hierarchy of countless higher dimensions, the lower dimension is embedded within the higher one and to enter higher dimension one must also be higher dimensional existence in nature
In chapter 32 of the manga it explain that going up is harder than going down. Did Yogiri and friends came from a higher heavenly record or lower?
Their original world is higher
If they came from higher one shouldn't they be infinitely stronger than anyone in that world they get transported to or was this infinitely stronger thing talking about something else.
Nowhere in novel says this

Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a great day.

Question

Thank you in advance. English is not my main language but i hope you guys understand what im trying to say. And if get things out of context im sorry
1-B comes from stuff that is in volume 11 of wn. Manga is currently on volume 3.

Hello once again. I found this comment in one of the vs threads "Also UEG oneshotted someone who has a very similar ability to Yogiri. He can kill immaterial, microscopic things to abstract ones like “killing the situation” and conceptual ones. He was implied to be the strongest of the Slow Life Alliance, stronger than Toich."
Who is this? Does he have a profile in this site?
Thanks in advance

It’s from Vol 11 Chapter 12. The cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 11 is that the boy introduced himself as having the power to kill his target with a thought instantly. But it wasn’t Yogiri, it’s just one of the group of people that Toichirou is from.

He has no profiles yet and his only appearance in the novel is him being strangled by UEG. Also the boy was never named in the novel. They just referred to him as “boy”.

Anyone has the scan for this?

She can regenerate herself after perfect annihilation, which includes the destruction of her body, soul, mind, concept and nonexistent physiology.

Hope you guys dont find me annoying for asking questions and requesting too much. Thanks in advance.

Anyone has the scan for this?

She can regenerate herself after perfect annihilation, which includes the destruction of her body, soul, mind, concept and nonexistent physiology.

Hope you guys dont find me annoying for asking questions and requesting too much. Thanks in advance.
Don't have scan, but basically
1.Baseline gods don't need a body, mind, soul or concept so she scales
2.She was nuked completely by rick and she regenerated.

By the way, can someone post the chapter reference for these many notable accepted abilities for UEG since they would need to be added eventually and will likely get a mandatory thread in the long run otherwise since the Editing Rules got updated?
  • When creating new character profiles it is strongly preferred that you add explanations for the extents and natures of less self-evident and more confusing powers and abilities, especially with references and evidence such as scans. Examples include Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Causality Manipulation. Such powers are likely to be inaccurately interpreted, whether by casual visitors or in versus matches. As such, it is appreciated if you specify the nature and scope of these abilities, preferably in "Notable Attacks/Techniques" sections, near the bottom of the character profiles.
    • When applying approved changes from a content revision thread, the respective references, explanations, and evidence, such as scans, for these types of powers and abilities must be included.
    • When using evidence that includes text in other languages than English, it is mandatory to include a translation of it, a transcription of the text that's being translated, and the source of this text (like its name and specific page), with its name in its original language if the source doesn't have a localization. This way, people can easily research this on their own and even try their own translations if they distrust the one available. Here is an example.

Last edited:
Back