• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He also isn't interested in any other race other than his own race AKA he only likes human female.
It's weird to him personally finding animal trait or otherworldly trait (elves ear, horn, scales, anthromorph, etc) on people with human appearance.

So his taste is pretty much based. (No furry, no catgirl, and similiar things).

You know I like how me and dareaperman basically made vs battles history by adding two new matches to yogiri’s profile. Since it’s been almost 2 years since the last one happened.

although I have to credit dareaper for most of the work since he helped me find a new match for yogiri. But never the less, we succeeded in adding two new matches to his profile.

this should be an important achievement in vs battle wiki history. (Well assuming we have history in VSBW just like history of humanity)

You know I like how me and dareaperman basically made vs battles history by adding two new matches to yogiri’s profile. Since it’s been almost 2 years since the last one happened.

although I have to credit dareaper for most of the work since he helped me find a new match for yogiri. But never the less, we succeeded in adding two new matches to his profile.

this should be an important achievement in vs battle wiki history. (Well assuming we have history in VSBW just like history of humanity)
I got a feeling when he takes an interest in that "List all Unfair passive..." where I post stuff about Yogiri.

Kek, but yeah, tier 1-B is cursed with no fair matches.
And I think those matches will be removed if Yogurt ever got a tier upgrade, iirc that's is how the things work in this wiki.

I got a feeling when he takes an interest in that "List all Unfair passive..." where I post stuff about Yogiri.

Kek, but yeah, tier 1-B is cursed with no fair matches.
And I think those matches will be removed if Yogurt ever got a tier upgrade, iirc that's is how the things work in this wiki.
The writer of instant death?

also I and reaper made vsbw history sort of right?

The writer of instant death?
No, Dareaperman. I put a message where I say, Yogurt passively kills everyone who think of fatally harming him. And Dareaperman takes an interest on the character.

also I and reaper made vsbw history sort of right?
On both sides of the verse? Yeah, kinda.
Just a shame if matches get removed because Yogurt might get an upgrade since Final Volume is almost here.

Meh, I just want Yogiri to be 1-A/low 1-A as it seems the author is intending in this direction

Question if a character has higher dimensional passives than yogiri. Can yogiri still kill them, assuming their durability and death resistance is not on the same level as their passives.

I was looking at the pages we have for the gods of the verse... and honestly, they're cluttered messes with a ton of mistakes.

We should just make a God Physiology (Fujitakaverse) page. And link to that page for umbrella abilities/resistances, and list their specific abilities on their pages.

I was looking at the pages we have for the gods of the verse... and honestly, they're cluttered messes with a ton of mistakes.

We should just make a God Physiology (Fujitakaverse) page. And link to that page for umbrella abilities/resistances, and list their specific abilities on their pages.
Elizha already make something like that in his sandbox (not finish yet as far as I remember).

Does anyone here have a Twitter link for the author of id which states that neechan and id are the same?

For what purpose?
Just asking. Maybe CRT’s maybe dimensional tiering, it just seems pretty OP and I think pretty famous on this site so it’s possibly there are going to be downplays/wank and stuff regarding it.

Just wondering if it ever got a discussion rule would it have something to do with yogiri?

Just asking. Maybe CRT’s maybe dimensional tiering, it just seems pretty OP and I think pretty famous on this site so it’s possibly there are going to be downplays/wank and stuff regarding it.

Just wondering if it ever got a discussion rule would it have something to do with yogiri?
Dunno, so far, the verse is as death as the name imply.

Things I can think on top of my head is Plot Manip and Tier Upgrade, but eh, I wouldn't advocating for anything since there haven't been many trouble surrounding Instant Death specifically or in general. The knowledgeable member also have unspokenly decided that we would just be waiting for anything concrete before making a move (AKA waiting for new volume).

Last edited:
It seems like volume 14 chapter 1 already publish first in pixiv. Well then, this will begin the final volume, hope there will be some upgrade.

By the way, if there is some content that can be upgrade from this volume, will we wait until official volume 14 got translate or we can use web or pixiv version?

Back