• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think we could just scale Sion to the sealed Devil, no?

She is pretty much above everyone in the series (excluding HRE), and her power constantly rises each second

"Eh……aah, that's right. I did think 'let's go home', and 'I want to go home'……" (Carol)

"……I, too, considered the premise of 'we can't return anymore'. That 'there was no other way than to become a sage'……" (Ryouko)

『Hmm. It isn't to the point of brainwashing, but it seems something like guiding their thoughts has been done.』(Mokomoko)

Mokomoko had said it before, that 'With the system install, you become warlike, and your sense of avoidance towards violence is decreased'. If a thing like that could be done, it may be possible to turn the consciousness away from returning with the same trick.

limited Mind Manipulation for all Sages.

i just realized the dude that translates instant death is actually translating and focusing on a licensed novel i have no clue why

I saw some spoilers from untransalted parts if its corecct just as expected it just goes toward making the verse even more broken

Interesting chapter. About this:

As they talked, the royal castle eventually appeared before their eyes.

"Ah."

Yogiri seemed to be surprised by something, as he suddenly embraced Tomochika and quickly took several steps backward.

The exact same scene had already played out so many times that, at this point, she just kept silent and left everything to him.

After all, there should be a reason behind Yogiri actions.

A loud, thunderous sound rattled through the air.

And then, the scenery where the duo had been standing just moments before vanished.

Be it the castle's ramparts, the townscape, or the people within, everything disappeared completely.

"What… is this?" (Tomochika)

Breaking free from Yogiri's embrace, Tomochika looked at the barren land before her with a dumbfounded expression on her face.

Looking closely, it was possible to see the full scope of the area that had been affected.

It was a charred, barren expanse with a width of about one hundred meters. Length-wise, it extended straight from the inside of the royal castle, stretching all the way to the southwest wall that surrounded the city. It failed to pierce through the city's protective bulwark that had been made by the great sorcerer, said to offer an impenetrable defense against any form of attack, but even so, the damage sustained by the city within was enormous.

Does that mean that Yogiri basically killed a minor part of Ayaka's attack to protect himself and Tomochika from it?

Kek, nah. I was just on a break I usually take some once in a while.

But, as far as your question goes, she did vaporize the area all the way to the wall, but the width was only 100 meters, that is not that much when compared to the circumference of the city. The townscape most likely refers to all that could be seen from the position Yogiri and Tomochika were in.

I was planning to add a respect thread for Yogiri's profile. I think that would also help to clear up any misconception about his powers ( if any)

Respect Thread

Where did you guys get the LN pictures to put in the profiles? Or is in the translators site s and i completly overlooked it?

Its from a japanese site where you can read the novel in japanese

There are some cool images there that doesnt exist in the translations. I'll get the link

Yes. Type 3 conceptual manipulation. All of her dragon stuff are conceptualizations. For example; her claws are the conceptualization of the claws of a dragon that tear through everything. That is the reason why she can manifest any of the attacks from any part of her body.

I am about to finish the drafts for the profiles. I am just going through the Volume 4 chapters now.

Should Yogiri have Cosmic Awareness via being able to detect/sense HRE's attack who was outside of the universe?

"The ability to observe phenomena and be aware of events on a cosmic scale, though the specifics may vary. Users of Cosmic Awareness can often sense others and detect potential threats across an interstellar, galactic, or even universal scale, with the greatest of users being so tuned in that they can feel out even the specifics of molecular movements across such distances. Cosmic Awareness is associated with both Clairvoyance and Enhanced Senses and acts as a combination of the two that takes it to a much higher scale, allowing users to observe others from across the universe and "hear" things across such distances"

Ok, I have 2 questions.

First, where can I read the novel?

Second, when has this series been officially refered as "Instant Death"? I have seen many sites using the full title, but none using just that.

Translators and pretty much anyone following the series use "Instant Death" to not type Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga A╬®, I suppose it's from there. It was already designated as such when I joined this tho so Idk.

So

Should we add the BFR thing to Yogiri's weaknesses? Like this:

"Although Yogiri's existence is protected by Fate, it seems that BFR can bypass said protection, since Sion was able to perform this kind of feat without dying. Though, if the BFR comes off with killing intent or with the intent to bring Yogiri to a harmful place, then it certainly wont work and the target will instantly die."

How so?

I mean, Sion is still alive. ID didnt activate towards her when she Isekai'd Yogiri, which means that its a weaknesses that can be exploited....

Its either that, or the BFR was just PIS

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Translators and pretty much anyone following the series use "Instant Death" to not type Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga A╬®, I suppose it's from there. It was already designated as such when I joined this tho so Idk.
So Instant Death is just a fan nickname to not write the full title? Kind of odd we use it as the verse's name here then.

Back