• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
How so?
I mean, Sion is still alive. ID didnt activate towards her when she Isekai'd Yogiri, which means that its a weaknesses that can be exploited....

Its either that, or the BFR was just PIS
I think its more PIS or maybe ID didnt active because it knew that yogiri would not be sent to someone that could kill him so there was no killing intent for real, but its really unlikely that people will just BFR him with not killing intent most of time BFRs do try to send someone to a dangerous place at least or just... though far away also works most likely its case per case?

Also wouldnt that imply sealing is also viable? even if the seal on yogiri might have been done by himself there might be a way to do it by others

Oh brw you can read japanese or you are reading machine translation(i actulal yhink i asked this before)

I think its a case by case basis, yes

There is some types of BFR that brings you to a dimension that can instakill you. ID would surely kill the guy if he tries to do it

To be fair Yogiri had all of his seals which might (there is honestly a very big chance) have prevented the use of ID as in the beggining of the story ID did not auto kill the Dragon until Yogiri decided he was gonna use that thing he promised himself he was not gonna use. Not to mention the American on his class has the idea of isolating him via BFR but the girl from the laboratory which is more familiar with Yogiri's abilities says that it won't work.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Machine translation?
Machine translation its those program that as are as good as translating using google but a bit better, and there is sites that post works fully using it

Yeah...I dont have that. I dont know japanese either

I just used the japanese website to get some of the pictures that doesnt have in the translations

Uh, i'm actually not sure what is exactly the reasoning for calling it plot manip again? I'm pretty sure explanation of her more broken skills its when she is with that dude and she deal with an wyvern and a bit more since when she first shows up to deal with a dude with a harem it was pretty much power null i think?

Ok I remembered of something

Hanakawa was shouting.
There was a violent storm destroying, similar to an unspeakable language.
From a single point, there were rays being released in every direction.
It burned everything it touched, then evaporated it in a flash.
It was far from just the tower being destroyed, at this rate even the canyon would be gone.

"It's okay. We won't die from such a thing. Here would be like the protagonist not getting shot in an action movie, right? It's similar to that feeling. There's nothing interesting about dying to a stray bullet here." (Aoi)

"The scale of this is too different from a gunfight!" (Hanakawa)

"There would be no choice but to die if we were hit by a ray." (Aoi)

Aoi somehow knew that if she stayed around here, it would be fine.
She was confident in herself that she wouldn't die here.
While dragging Hanakawa, Aoi headed towards the center of it.
She thought that perhaps Takatou Yogiri would be there.
She walked to the place where something would likely happen in this area.

This qualifies for Plot Manip, I guess (defensive only)

Well, if she really messes up with the script then it can be Plot Manip (defensive and offensive)

Wait a minute, why does she has fatehax, then? I mean, limited

Because she only messes with fate through manipulating destiny, she can't really manipulate it directly but she can set up situations where Fate stops favoring one person and favors the event.

Rick should get the scan of not dying as long as the death isn't interesting added given that he has the Fate of humanity so he should have a lot of Fate.

Would Maya have conceptual manipulation or/and abstract existence? The reason the concept of death does not even apply to her is because she rules over it so I doubt she would have normal death manipulation. She even crumbled and dissapeared when she got killed which never happens to physical beings, I only recall the HRE and Spirits dissapearing.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Would Maya have conceptual manipulation or/and abstract existence? The reason the concept of death does not even apply to her is because she rules over it so I doubt she would have normal death manipulation. She even crumbled and disappeared when she got killed which never happens to physical beings, I only recall the HRE and Spirits disappearing.
Also, the undead.

Back