• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rick & the royal famility had to regularly kill momsters fom the layers of hell that the Sage candidates were having to clear before Riona died. Altough the sage candidates could fight the monsters without using their skills so in Riona's case it would be her base power

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:TheMonsterOfTheAbyss/sandbox

I have drafts for Ayaka's, Tomochika's and Ryosuke's profiles. Could you check them? I dunno what happened with the tabbers but I'll try to fix that later

I also have the ones for Lute, Daimon, Ryuko, Carol, and Riona but i have not transfer them from where i have them saved. I will try to get the scans for Vahanato before re posting her profile as well since last time it got deleted.

Ayaka should have Immortality type 3 too because of regen

Ryounosuke: I think it would be better if we use just a single key for him. Like: 9-A, higher with summons

Tomochika's battlesuit allows her to create a weapons too iirc

Ah, I totally forgot about weapon creation being an ability.

Yeah, I was not sure about Ryosuke's keys, I will do so.

I thought Type 3 was for higher levels of regen?

If the regen allows to survive lethal wounds, then it can be considered a form of immortality

Also, we need a profile for Riona if we are gonna scale Ayaka to her. Heck, we have now three characters scaling to the same person, but said person doesnt even have a profile yet

I also got respect threads for Tomochika, Hanakawa and Ayaka

Tomochika could also be used to scale to small building level, and so could Ryouko but yeah I will get Riona's profile before Ayaka's.

I see, then I'll add the type 3.

Nice, that can be added into their feats section then.

Hmm, got suprised the raw novel translated with google translate its not really that bad it does translate some names like yogiri name, well since i was curious i tried to read it would not rely on it though

EdenSux said:
Hmm, got suprised the raw novel translated with google translate its not really that bad it does translate some names like yogiri name, well since i was curious i tried to read it would not rely on it though
Did you find something that wasnt on the official translations? Like, some backstory for example

No, she is the sister of that one character that got enslaved by Yuuki and then turned into a vampire by Lain in a series of unfortunate events fir her.

Thanks, kek.

They should be, he thought they would allow him to escape despite having precenced Tomochila's feat and Ryouko's feat of slicing his poane in half as well. Well at least with the exception of Maya, I don't know about her since she is some super important entity or whatever but it might just be her hax that make her dangerous.

Oh, and Eden probablh read the WN since its pretty easy to find complete in japanese as opposed to the LN.

Ok, so apparently Risley (the new Lain Tendou) is finally going to show up again in the Volume 5, to be part of Yogiri's harem team I guess (Euphemia too)

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
EdenSux said:
Did you find something that wasnt on the official translations? Like, some backstory for example

Well the WN goes up to Voume 8 so far, there was a goddess trying to kill yogiri and its just gifting people powers to some people trying to deal with him power to deal with him some that she said she woudl give were space and concepts,destroy continents,move lightspeed,cut through anything

There was also some apostles of gods that even if they died them just get ressurected and it seems one kill the other they get the other ability too and the other person that was killed... just come back, i actually rushed fast through it i might take a look better later

Pretty sure there was some backstory info on yogiri but since i rushed because i was just seeing if i could understand something i dont really remember details, the machine translation isnt that good but not the worst,b ut i honestly wouldnt really use it for feats but at least for speculation based on what you get since this kind of translation can often change the meaning or sentences

Back