• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

*Insert meme about end of existence here*

It's quite annoying to have something listed as a weakness for a character on their profile and then to just have someone say "Lol no actually it's just a prank"

@Holy Please show me where Lavos has resisted sealing and hax that can affect and counteract the powers of 1-Bs

Arrogant Schmuck said:
It's quite annoying to have something listed as a weakness for a character on their profile and then to just have someone say "Lol no actually it's just a prank"
Removed it

I believe they were just arguing that, while the original Lavos that started the fight gets sealed, another Lavos comes from another timeline, and proceeds to BFR

BFR wont do anything with 1440 protected by the Brothers

Meanwhile 1440's spear can oneshot Lavos, as well as 1440's cards being able to manipulate fate on a 1-B scale

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I believe they were just arguing that, while the original Lavos that started the fight gets sealed, another Lavos comes from another timeline, and proceeds to BFR
Exactly. Then, 1440 would be brought back and seal the new Lavos.

Then a new Lavos shows up and BFR's him again. Then 1440 comes back and seals it.

Then a new Lavos shows up and BFR's him again. Then this Lavos gets sealed.

Etc, etc, etc.

Anyway, flea BFRs all of 1440s stuff before he can use it, 1440 included. One, show me 1440 being brought back from BFR, and two, show me 1440 using his items before getting screwed by someone's presence. Heck, he gets close enough to Lavos to use his stuff, he gets atomized by Lavos' passive molecular field, and brought back for this process to continue forever in an And I Must Scream fashion.

Lavos wins.

The real cal howard said:
Anyway, flea BFRs all of 1440s stuff before he can use it, 1440 included. One, show me 1440 being brought back from BFR, and two, show me 1440 using his items before getting screwed by someone's presence. Heck, he gets close enough to Lavos to use his stuff, he gets atomized by Lavos' passive molecular field, and brought back for this process to continue forever in an And I Must Scream fashion.
Lavos wins.
This is looking good so far.

@Cal 1440 being ressurected endlessly by 1-Bs would absolutely change the verdict, on top of the Brothers being able to move him anywhere within the multiverse as theyve moved him from earth to the dominion of death at will on several occasions. 1440's causality manip is passive and controlled by the Brothers.

He's fighting the best acasual on the site tho. And his causality stuff has shown up to Low 7-C stuff. The only 1-B stuff he has, which is the only thing that could actually net him a win, causes him to get atomized as he gets in close proximity. Plus, no death equals no Brothers Death to screw around with. So BFR. Or worse case scenario, mindscrew after resistance negation.

Btw, Lavos' mindscrew, BFR, and atomization are all passive, even in base.

His causality manip comes directly from 1-Bs and technically he has a better destruction feat than whats on his profile but thats a discussion for another time. The Brothers are here though, why would they not be? 1440 resists mind hax from a 1-B just by having his spear.

If Lavos starts off with BFR, 1440 will be transported back by TBD and he can then one shot.

If he starts off with anything else, inconclusive, as it's a who can one shot first kind of thing.

Wouldn't Lavos just BFR to a random time period and call it a day? If the old man is in whatever random era the BD wouldn't need any resurrection as in that case he would be just doing his thing in whatever epoch.

Anyways, eh. Count me for Lavos not via BFR to DBT which I assume the old man would come back from, but BFR to a random epoch as he did it to a bunch of people from the get go during the collapse of Zeal.

Then the old man keeps going around causing disasters, Lavos chills, the BD don't need to do a thing and that's it. Everyone's happy with their lives.

Or not.

Back