• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I've gone mad, let's gooooooooo (Lavos vs Memeovore)

this is Lavos base, so Pre-DD/Nep, and yes, the memeovore affected several sections of N-Space/Time Vortex

"At least Universe level+, likely Low Complex Multiverse level (It can move, attack and see inside the Time Vortex easily, perceiving the Mictlan universe which was outside of the Time Vortex)"

Lavos still doesn't have his 6-D shit in this key, just 4-5D iirc

Memeovore could be updated beyond 5D powers, but the cosmology revisions are not ready yet
Is its first move concept hax? cause Lavos straight up uses a Type 1 Concept Erasure on a 2-A scale right off the bat

Is its first move concept hax? cause Lavos straight up uses a Type 1 Concept Erasure on a 2-A scale right off the bat
no, but dude has mind/Life-force drain that is activated just by seeing memeovore and like to move to the time vortex which is at a 5-D distance, anyway, this will be a stomp when I finish my revision since it will have resistance to CM1 tier 1 (and a lot of others powers)

no, but dude has mind/Life-force drain that is activated just by seeing memeovore, anyway, this will be a stomp when I finish my revision since it will have resistance to CM1 tier 1 (and a lot of others powers)
Lavos resists it and does whatever it's precog sees so it may BFR the meme to the Darkness Beyond Time despite its dimensional travel, but this can be on hold.

Lavos resists it and does whatever it's precog sees so it may BFR the meme to the Darkness Beyond Time despite its dimensional travel, but this can be on hold.
Resistance to Time Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Sleep Manipulation, Poison Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Cannot be affected by weapons and techs that inflict these status ailments[2][1])

i dont see in the profile that resistance, and I honestly think this MU doesn't work since the meme has an infinite size so it crushes lavos and absorbs it independently

Resistance to Time Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Sleep Manipulation, Poison Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Cannot be affected by weapons and techs that inflict these status ailments[2][1])

i dont see in the profile that resistance, and I honestly think this MU doesn't work since the meme has an infinite size so it crushes lavos and absorbs it independently
The mind resistance is right there as you quoted, and that won't happen when Lavos exists in the Darkness Beyond Time and can send it there with its presence and can cause space-time rifts.

The mind resistance is right there as you quoted, and that won't happen when Lavos exists in the Darkness Beyond Time and can send it there with its presence and can cause space-time rifts.
This is base Lavos, memeovore mind drain overpower a timelord's Mind that have resistance to Mind hax and also lavos mot resist life force drain, also Meme would Eated the Time-space rifts or just dodge it by move to the Time Vortex, he have comsic awareness that work in Acasuality type 5

This is base Lavos, memeovore mind drain overpower a timelord's Mind that have resistance to Mind hax and also lavos mot resist life force drain, also Meme would Eated the Time-space rifts or just dodge it by move to the Time Vortex, he have comsic awareness that work in Acasuality type 5
I know this as he has BFR in that key and can use it due to passive precog and cosmic awareness, not sure how cosmic works on Lavos as it exists in that realm and can also do the same as eliminating the Dead Sea, which is stated to be a space-time of infinite size, being an entire rejected timeline that was brought back from nonexistence and then returned to it.

I know this as he has BFR in that key and can use it due to passive precog and cosmic awareness, not sure how cosmic works on Lavos as it exists in that realm and can also do the same as eliminating the Dead Sea, which is stated to be a space-time of infinite size, being an entire rejected timeline that was brought back from nonexistence and then returned to it.
literally Memeovore killed an entire race who are the same that lavos, also characters with precog/Cosmic awareness like the Time Lords wave soldier were mentally screwed when they tried to understand it, since it is a void of information (Which will eventually give him severals types of nep after my revision is done)

anyway this match doesn't work

Back