• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

>Insert joke about Chuck Norris and Lego-stepping

I never thought humanity could make such a battle, after years of meme culture, we now have reached that moment.

Both Low 2-C and Speed Equalized (both FTL).

Spinjutzu
DEC2FDE2-EC50-4B8A-B75C-5F0467CE9043

The First Spinjitzu Master: 0

Chuck Norris (Fact Book): 0

Inconclusive: 0

The Lego resisted mindhax from the concept of Darkness itself, I doubt that fear manipulation would work here.

Assaltwaffle said:
Concept manip of darkness does NOT make your mind hax stronger.
He know, but he still has mindhax.

I mean, even in microscopic quantities, it can have very bad effects on people's mind.

BTW, I saw your post on the concept thread @Assalt. Tho I agree, it should be noted that he is als the embodiment of evil, so saying that instead might make the analogy there more accurate.

Chuck Norris' Fear Manipulation is on a much greater level than his profile makes it out to be.

I don't care what kind of mind hax resistance the Spin Master has. Has he ever displayed a resistance to the ability to manipulate fear on a level so great that things without sentience like lightning bolts or cars fear him or even concepts such as Space, Time, and Fear itself, all bend to his will? From sheer intimidation?

I don't think so. If the Master wants to be able to even lift an arm, he has to get past that passive Fear Manipulation, which isn't going to happen.

And then there's Chuck's ability to rewrite facts. He has to get past that, too.

Btw, these are all facts included in the profile. It just didn't elaborate on them, and instead just listed the numbers.

Depends on how fast it is, but if it isn't faster then a wave, rewriting facts ain't doing much.

And FSM survives the essence of The Overlord which corrupts the land and earth, as well as the balance to some degree. Also, isn't that aura from his strength?

Also, Chuck may be downgraded, no?

Altering reality is altering reality. I didn't know speed ever had to be a factor in that at all unless specified otherwise.

Can The Overlord mindhax the concepts of space and time to the point of passively making them bend to his will? Because that's what Chuck Does.

Chuck is not getting downgraded.

I get the impression that it's implied that space in time are sentient things rather than the idea he has passive mind hax that affects concepts, which is more likely at a 4d scale. If it is real fear had though, then this becomes a passive power stomp.

^ Except that Death is clearly sentient in that verse, so space being sentient isn't a stretch.

And as I've said in the other thread, at best it's the ability to inflict fear on non-sentient stuff. The fear he produces is clearly just because he's really strong and that scares people. He shouldn't be able to inflict fear on someone who isn't scared of his power.

The things Chuck Norris inflicts fear in normally shouldn't be affected by fear because they aren't sentient. That's the whole point of the humor in the book; he's so intimidating, even things that aren't sentient fear him and refuse to hit him. It doesn't imply that everything in the verse is sentient (occam's razor nullifies that interpretation anyways), it implies the exact opposite by acknowledging that the things Chuck invokes fear in aren't sentient, because if they were sentient, the joke wouldn't work.

The only time Death is mentioned in the book is during the one fact where "Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death, he defeats it fair and square", which uses the same logic as other facts like "He doesn't get frost bite, he bites frost", or "when the going gets tough, the tough gets Chuck Norris". There's nothing implying Death is sentient. Even if Death were sentient, Death is commonly regarded as a sentient being in plenty of universes where things like fear, space, and time are not. Take South Park for example.

Even if we would ignore all of that and say that this was indeed just "fear of power", that "fear of power" is still enough to make time, space, and fear itself bend to his will, so either way it is Space, Time and Fear manipulation, all of which Chuck is going to have in this fight.

And even if the Spin Master were to get past that, he still needs to get past Chuck's ability to directly attack through time by roundhouse kicking him "yesterday", and the ability to rewrite facts with his own opinions.

Except he specifically cannot get past it, which makes this a stomp, and rewriting facts just makes that harder. (Although immeasurable speed is moot due to acausality)

Anyway, FSM may become High 3-A, and this seems like a stomp if all Chuck has to due is stand there.

Back