• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Inoue.Orihime.full.3792103.jpg

Orihime is Fullbring Arc Key.
Orihime and Gauntlet morals off.
No Soul Crush.
Energy Equalized so they can see each others attacks.
No info.
No DE.

Round 1: Mai

Round 2: Miwa

Round 3: Noritoshi Kamo

Round 4: Megumi Fushiguro (no Mahoraga)

Round 5: Maki

Round 6: Toji Fushiguro

Round 7: Jogo

Round 8: Mahito

Round 9: Hajime Kashimo

Round 10: Yuta Okkotsu

Round 11: Divine General Mahoraga

Last edited:
Actually, its not even neccessary: Inoue stomps all of these

Yuta, Maki and Toji, all known to be near the top of the JJK verse, are High 7-A, High 7-C and 7-C at their peaks. Nobody in this verse is dealing or tanking Large Country level attacks, so all of these end up feeling pretty stomp-y to me.

Bleach in general is way stronger than JJK as a verse and theres no way Inoue loses this.

Could you add links to profiles? There's a lot to look at here.
Did it

Actually, its not even neccessary: Inoue stomps all of these

Yuta, Maki and Toji, all known to be near the top of the JJK verse, are High 7-A, High 7-C and 7-C at their peaks. Nobody in this verse is dealing or tanking Large Country level attacks, so all of these end up feeling pretty stomp-y to me.

Bleach in general is way stronger than JJK as a verse and theres no way Inoue loses this.
This is Orihime Fullbring Arc Key,her AP is 7-C so no Country level attacks

Working on the assumption that we are talking about Arrancar arc (7-C) and not Fullbring arc (6-B), I think she actually does quite well. She lands solidly in the same level of power as Megumi and Maki, easily beating the lower ranked sorcerers and being stomped by the higher tiers

Round 1: Win

Round 2: Win

Round 3: Incon

Round 4: Lose/Incon

Round 5: Win*

Round 6: Win*

Round 7: Loss

Round 8: Win in base/Loss with ISBoDK

Round 9: Loss

Round 10: Loss

Round 11: Loss

* = Would be a win if their cursed tools can break Santen Kesshun.

What the **** is Mai gonna do. Shoot her?

Miwa, while not as dogshit as Mai, still has nothing here.

Kamo is kind of relative to Megumi and Maki in most things, but I'm not confident in scaling him since he doesn't have a profile. Incon due to lack of information.

Megumi is tough, since he has a ton of versatility that makes him hard to scale based on stats alone. I'd ultimately hand this to him though, since he has been shown multiple times to win fights through misdirection and distraction (Finger Bearer, Toji and Reggie all 'lose' to this) and while Inoue isn't dumb, I don't think she would be able to see through his plans. Other than that, its pretty hard to decide, so I'll go incon.

Maki, while scary in her verse, doesn't really have anything to help here. She doesn't have the AP or special attacks to really bother Inoue, and since they are relative speed (I don't want to get into Maki's wierd speed scaling) I think she loses here. Unless her katana can cut through Inoue's barrier, she loses.

I consider Toji and Maki to be equal here. Only difference is if we want to say that the Inverted Spear of Heaven can break Santen Kesshun.

Jogo has some scarily strong attacks but still, nothing that Santen Kesshun can't stop. However, we've seen from his first fight with Gojo and when he takes out Nanami and co that he can do a bunch of attacks at the same time from different directions, and I don't know that she can protect herself from all sides for that long.

Mahito is interesting, since Inoue should absolutely be able to heal Idle Transfiguration, making this surprisingly difficult for him. Mahito still has the upper hand in terms of stats, but his technique would be countered pretty hard here. If Mahito is in Instant Spirit Body of Distorted Killing though, its not much of a competition.

Kashimo doesn't have a profile, but considering he is pretty much equal to Hakari, who is somewhere relative to Yuta in strength (I don't want to get into discussing who is strongerI don't see a world where Inoue beats him. I don't know that he has a way around her Santen Kesshun, so it would come down to if she can find a way to stop him before she runs out of stamina. Considering one is a super experienced fighter and one is mostly a defensive/support character, I don't think she can.

Yuta sweeps here, all of his stats are higher even in base, and Cursed Speech and Sky Manipulation can both stop her from blocking or healing herself.

Mahoraga has enough durability to tank anything Inoue throws at it, meaning a 1-hit kill is out of the question. She can also only block one hit from him, since once the damochakra adapts to her shield, its over.

Back