• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Jujutsu Kaisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Yuki scalibg to it but only for the attack itself and Gojo via him being the God of the verse and being above her in every way as he was seen as more of a threat then her

"Full Sukuna was stated to be able to destroy the world at the back of volume 1 🤓🥸"

I am neutral on Gojo, he's constantly regarded as the pinnacle of jujutsu and the most powerful, besides him, not one else should scale. personally

….assuming the proposal is agreed upon…

How would Gojo scale exactly? Like his lapse red is now adjusted to a force of 5-A along with his base physical stats?

Seems pretty iffy.

How would Gojo scale exactly? Like his lapse red is now adjusted to a force of 5-A along with his base physical stats?

Seems pretty iffy.
yeah he won't scale. its all possibly as of now and that is iffy on its own.

Seems pretty iffy.
His energy is way greater then her power, she used her cursed energy to make that black hole in the first place

At best he gets possibility

I want to upgrade this Verse from this thread and this calc.

Yuki has been shown creating a black hole and Kenjaku is able to endure from a black hole. Grants him a 5-A durability.

And I think there are more characters that deserve scaling from this scene.

Gojo Satoru - Of course, he is the strongest person in the world JJK.

Choso - Obviously he fought Kenjaku and he was able to inflict damage on Kenjaku.

Itadori Yuji - Obviously he can scaling from Choso.

Okkotsu Yuta - Obviously he can scaling from Yuji.

Ryomen Sukuna - He can withstand Gojo's attacks, even have just one finger, so his physical abilities should also be scaling.

Jogo - The same goes for Sukuna, and he claims to be as powerful as the 9-finger Sukuna, which makes him supposed to be far superior to Sukuna then.

Mahito - Obviously he can scaling from Yuji.

Mahoraga - Obviously he can scaling from Sukuna 15 finger.

Ryu and Uro - Obviously he can scaling from Yuta.

Todo Aoi - Obviously he can scaling from Yuji and Mahito.

Hanami - She probably got a lot of scaling from Todo and Yuji.

Zenin Maki - Obviously he can scaling from Hanami.

Dragon - Obviously he can scaling from Maki.

Nanami - Obviously he can scaling from Dragon

Fushiguro Toji - Obviously he can scaling from Maki.

Finger Bearer - Withstanding Sukuna's attacks, he should have gained some physical Scaling.

Fushiguro Megumi - Withstanding Finger Bearer's attacks, he should have gained some physical Scaling.

I try to limit it to characters with profiles on the wiki. What do you think?

It is kinda Implied kenjaku used anti gravity to defend against it ,not like his raw body Durability can+ Yuki regular attacks don't scale to her black hole attack,"her regular attacks damage kenjaku" so it is very very iffy if kenjaku scales to it either, but gojo should scale to it or even above it , heavily implied gojo is the apex of power In the verse,even if a direct scaling is not given at least a possible scaling should be used for him
Sukuna also has that gojo type rating
So maybe both of them
But the rest is very very very unlikely

I wonder if we could give Gojo a possibly atleast 5-A via unknown means.

Also Yuki's rating is actually an "Atleast 5-A, Likely Far Higher"

For 3 reasons.
1. Yuki suppressed the range of the Black Hole with her will.
2. Tengen's Barrier suppressed the effects of it to prevent further Expansion.
3. Kenjaku stated it would've dragged in the whole world if not for the above 2 factors

Chpt 208
a likely scaling should be given to gojo when the calcs get accepted because
So many times he is said to be the apex of the verse not just because of limitless even tho that's a big factor
The way I see it gojo cannot be the strongest if something for this era of sorceress scales above him
Kenjaku makes it so freaking clear that he is way too Fing strong
Even gege 😂😂

Where is it stated that Gojo has more energy than Yuki? And even if he did, Gojo having more energy doesn’t mean he’d be able to pour it out into an attack like Yuki did. Her 5-A feat did utilize her energy, but part of it was just due to her technique being mass manipulation, which Gojo can’t necessarily replicate.

Gojo being the strongest in verse doesn’t mean he has to scale to every attack; Gojo can be strongest via sheer hax (strongest innate technique and extensions of it in the verse), or brute strength or speed.

Gojo shouldn't scale. Yuki accomplished her feat indirectly via her conceptual manipulation, which is a hax. There isn't anything to scale. The only thing Gojo scales to from her is "imaginary" mass bypassing concept manip as shown vs Kenjaku. The blackhole doesn't scale to anyone except potentially Tengen's barrier Jutsu.

Sigh, again count me as disagree for the "outlier" reason
not cause of the entire earth thing, that is fiction dear
This feat is not invalid because of "outlier". It's invalid because it was created and survived by hax so it can't scale. Separately, the reason it didn't have cataclysmic effects is due to Yuki inherently mitigating its potency and because Tengen collapsed an entirely separate dimension around it to contain the effects before it dissipated.

Take out the solar system? Are u 100% on that
YESSSSS
This feat is not invalid because of "outlier". It's invalid because it was created and survived by hax so it can't scale. Separately, the reason it didn't have cataclysmic effects is due to Yuki inherently mitigating its potency and because Tengen collapsed an entirely separate dimension around it to contain the effects before it dissipated.
But from what I can gather on how we treat JJk here, we scale things done by curse energy to the user.
but I disagreee for your points now also

5-A Gojo coming through and one shotting One Piece, making KT mald into a blind fury.

I'm fine with Yuki having 5-A with that one specific technique but idk if we should scale it to other characters, i'm conflicted currently so i'll remain neutral on that part.

This thread should have been closed on sight upon the 5-A Finger Bearer scaling in the OP

Yuki should get it alone for now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back