• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Jujutsu Kaisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to upgrade this Verse from this thread and this calc.

Yuki has been shown creating a black hole and Kenjaku is able to endure from a black hole. Grants him a 5-A durability.

And I think there are more characters that deserve scaling from this scene.

Gojo Satoru - Of course, he is the strongest person in the world JJK.

Choso - Obviously he fought Kenjaku and he was able to inflict damage on Kenjaku.

Itadori Yuji - Obviously he can scaling from Choso.

Okkotsu Yuta - Obviously he can scaling from Yuji.

Ryomen Sukuna - He can withstand Gojo's attacks, even have just one finger, so his physical abilities should also be scaling.

Jogo - The same goes for Sukuna, and he claims to be as powerful as the 9-finger Sukuna, which makes him supposed to be far superior to Sukuna then.

Mahito - Obviously he can scaling from Yuji.

Mahoraga - Obviously he can scaling from Sukuna 15 finger.

Ryu and Uro - Obviously he can scaling from Yuta.

Todo Aoi - Obviously he can scaling from Yuji and Mahito.

Hanami - She probably got a lot of scaling from Todo and Yuji.

Zenin Maki - Obviously he can scaling from Hanami.

Dragon - Obviously he can scaling from Maki.

Nanami - Obviously he can scaling from Dragon

Fushiguro Toji - Obviously he can scaling from Maki.

Finger Bearer - Withstanding Sukuna's attacks, he should have gained some physical Scaling.

Fushiguro Megumi - Withstanding Finger Bearer's attacks, he should have gained some physical Scaling.

Due to my lack of detail I put a lot of content wrong. Sorry people who deserve 5-A right now only Yuki and possibly Gojo.

Last edited:
I don't think Choso, Yuji, Megumi, Mahito, Jogo, Dagon, Maki, Toji...itc anyone except Gojo and Kenjaku would scale to this

Even Sukuna shouldn't scale based on tanking few hits from Gojo, who obviously wasn't going 100% serious on him

I could see Yuta scaling to this based on the fact that he is second only to Gojo.

Only Gojo and Kenjaku and Sukuna (not the version that fought Gojo) might scale tbh

I want to upgrade this Verse from this thread and this calc.

Yuki has been shown creating a black hole and Kenjaku is able to endure from a black hole. Grants him a 5-A durability.
It's not possible to scale to the Creation Yield of a Black Hole by merely surving its effects or whatever.

Also Kenjaku only survived by using Anti-Gravity and Amplifying its regular effects with using his body as a Domain and also Stack(Maximum Cursed Energy Output)
And I think there are more characters that deserve scaling from this scene.

Gojo Satoru - Of course, he is the strongest person in the world JJK.
This is plausible but I'm neutral on it
Choso - Obviously he fought Kenjaku and he was able to inflict damage on Kenjaku.
No, the only way he ever damaged Kenjaku was targeting a weak spot, the stitch on his head which can't close due to a Binding Vow.
And Kenjaku's Dura doesn't scale to the Black Hole.

Itadori Yuji - Obviously he can scaling from Choso.
Choso doesn't scale, Yuji doesn't
Okkotsu Yuta - Obviously he can scaling from Yuji.
Yuta should scale to Kenjaku in pure power but Kenjaku doesn't scale to the Black Hole once again
Ryomen Sukuna - He can withstand Gojo's attacks, even have just one finger, so his physical abilities should also be scaling.
Gojo was toying with him and using him to show off
Jogo - The same goes for Sukuna, and he claims to be as powerful as the 9-finger Sukuna, which makes him supposed to be far superior to Sukuna then.

Mahito - Obviously he can scaling from Yuji.
See Yuji
Mahoraga - Obviously he can scaling from Sukuna 15 finger.
I think I'm repeating myself atp so I'll stop here
Ryu and Uro - Obviously he can scaling from Yuta.

Todo Aoi - Obviously he can scaling from Yuji and Mahito.

Hanami - She probably got a lot of scaling from Todo and Yuji.

Zenin Maki - Obviously he can scaling from Hanami.

Dragon - Obviously he can scaling from Maki.

Nanami - Obviously he can scaling from Dragon

Fushiguro Toji - Obviously he can scaling from Maki.

Finger Bearer - Withstanding Sukuna's attacks, he should have gained some physical Scaling.

Fushiguro Megumi - Withstanding Finger Bearer's attacks, he should have gained some physical Scaling.

I try to limit it to characters with profiles on the wiki. What do you think?

Withstanding a black hole ain't a durability feat lmfao, it's just resistance to black holes

Black holes inherently dura neg because of the way they affect individuals (i.e. spaghettification, which is stretching and compressing the particles of your body) so being able to survive them and withstand them isn't a durability feat

Withstanding a black hole ain't a durability feat lmfao, it's just resistance to black holes

Black holes inherently dura neg because of the way they affect individuals (i.e. spaghettification, which is stretching and compressing the particles of your body) so being able to survive them and withstand them isn't a durability feat
And Kenjaku survived through just anti gravity.

I don't read JJK, so I don't really care about how or who survived the black hole, I'm just clarifying that we don't consider withstanding a black hole to be a durability feat because of the way that they work

In a literal sense?
Yeah, Gege designed him to he the pinnacle of strength in the verse along with the billions of Strongest statements and Gege just stroking Gojo off.

He should scale but thing is, how would he scale, no idea, we should refrain from giving him the rating yet, but we can agree on it if we have some further expansion upon his full power, maybe a Maximum Technique will be revealed, who knows.

So next, should Gojo get this scaling, because he's the strongest guy in JJK, maybe we can give him a Possibly 5-A.

I wonder if we could give Gojo a possibly atleast 5-A via unknown means.

Also Yuki's rating is actually an "Atleast 5-A, Likely Far Higher"

For 3 reasons.
1. Yuki suppressed the range of the Black Hole with her will.
2. Tengen's Barrier suppressed the effects of it to prevent further Expansion.
3. Kenjaku stated it would've dragged in the whole world if not for the above 2 factors

Chpt 208

In a literal sense?
Yeah just as Shey mentioned

Q: How did you come up with his character?
A: I wanted an uncomplicated power-ceiling/pinnacle.

He should scale but thing is, how would he scale, no idea, we should refrain from giving him the rating yet, but we can agree on it if we have some further expansion upon his full power, maybe a Maximum Technique will be revealed, who knows
I think a possibly rating could work

Last edited:
I wonder if we could give Gojo a possibly atleast 5-A via unknown means.

Also Yuki's rating is actually an "Atleast 5-A, Likely Far Higher"

For 3 reasons.
1. Yuki suppressed the range of the Black Hole with her will.
2. Tengen's Barrier suppressed the effects of it to prevent further Expansion.
3. Kenjaku stated it would've dragged in the whole world if not for the above 2 factors

Chpt 208
I agree with Yuki but Gojo's I'm still not sure. and still think it should be just Possibly 5-A only

Nothing really suggests Gojo to be above the energy of the black hole. Gege's statement about him being the pinnacle also isn't an indefinite thing, we already know Gojo himself considered Yuji, Yuta, and Hakari to be able to be as good as him someday so I don't think we should go with Gojo possibly scaling to the blackhole.

Kenjaku only survived the black hole because of an anti gravity CT he had up his sleeve. He doesn’t scale at all, and literally nobody in the verse scales to this attack

At best Yuki gets 5-A SPECIFICALLY FOR HER BLACK HOLE, and it doesn’t scale to her other attacks.

Do ppl not see how ludicrous this is? The proposition is 5-A FINGER BEARERS, characters who have no feats above building level and are absolute fodder in the verse

Nothing really suggests Gojo to be above the energy of the black hole. Gege's statement about him being the pinnacle also isn't an indefinite thing, we already know Gojo himself considered Yuji, Yuta, and Hakari to be able to be as good as him someday so I don't think we should go with Gojo possibly scaling to the blackhole.
1) Which is why it's a possibly rating at best
2) Those people aren't a limiter for Gojo, Gojo says they have the potential to become as powerful as him, however rn Gojo is the pinnacle of the jujutsu world as the author said

I think a "possibly" is fine tbh

1) Which is why it's a possibly rating at best
2) Those people aren't a limiter for Gojo, Gojo says they have the potential to become as powerful as him, however rn Gojo is the pinnacle of the jujutsu world as the author said

I think a "possibly" is fine tbh
I think a possibly is given cause there's something to connect the reasoning, with Gojo him being the pinnacle of strength doesn't connect to him being above someone's max output with their curse technique. And I'm not limiting him to them, I'm saying they could be him someday but right now since we don't know how Gojo scales to them and how he scales to Yuki we shouldn't go with possibly yet. Like gege couldve decided Gojo would be the pinnacle of strength up to certain point and now he's decided to change that and given the feats shown it's looking like that.

I don't agree with this tbh but I wouldn't push too much for possibly ratings since I'm not a fan of them, the best option for the OP was to try to scale only Gojo to that feat but since the majority disagree with it there is nothing left to be discussed ig

Theres a lot of different calcs for the black hole. We need frist decide what is the best one and then argue about scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back